Wednesday 26 June 2019

Durians Aplenty

There isn't really much to write about at this time of the season so I'll keep it short, simple, but sweet. The durian season is here once again and we have the likes of uncle Sam who is once more serving Yahweh with us here in Glory Place helping out so the work load is immensely alleviated and distributed. The durian trees which were not bearing fruit last season are now doing so both in quantity and quality. We have absolute massive durians this time around, by massive I do mean that one to two durians is enough for a table of 7 to 8 people to share evenly. Praise Yahweh for once again Him blessing us with bountiful crops and fields.

That's basically the gist of what is happening now and will continue to happen as I believe for the next few weeks. Right now is the peak of the season so there will be an abundance of durians, in fact almost every single dinner we've been having many of them in one way or another and by that I mean either as a fruit, as a sweet, or even a savoury meal. We are just overflowing durians here and will continue to do so until the season ends in 2 or 3 weeks. Praise Yahweh for that.

I really am enjoying myself here, in case some may seem to wonder. After all, why continue if there is no enjoyment or pleasure in it? From the rising of the morning until the sleeping in the night I enjoy every moment and portion given to me as it is in my hand from the hand of Yeshua Messiah to me.

Ecc 3:12-13 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of Elohim.

And surely such things are with me. This is the time as I believe I've already mentioned that Yahweh is bringing about a fulfilment of the things promised to us and I'm not just talking about nations. The word which He has spoken to us He is bringing them into manifestation and fulfilment and we shall see in this time and season the glory of Yahweh revealed and all flesh shall bless His holy name. Praise the Lord Yeshua.

-Thursday, 27th June 2019, 3 years 9 months 20 days, 0141

1 comment:

  1. Such abundance but would you consider letting some flow to the house.

    ReplyDelete