Thursday 20 June 2019

Two Matters

I've been pondering recently and most recently Yahweh has been speaking to me concerning two matters which I will share briefly. The first being that there will always be somebody somewhere in every generation that will hear His voice and move according to His Spirit. In every generation and time the Lord Yeshua will raise up a remnant it not then a man or woman or child who will be all out for Him and will heed His call for whatever purpose He has prepared for that time and season. Likewise I find that many times people may say that without so and so this place will not be able to run smoothly but that is not true, never. This is Glory Place, the house of the Lord Yeshua and as such He will take care of it and provide means necessary to see it well kept and maintained always. Because recently as I've recalled many people have left the ministry to pursue other interests such as the Lord leads them I believe and so arises voices that say that now there is no one who will keep the place running. The testimony is that because this is the house of Yahweh He has promised thus:

Jer 33:20-22 Thus saith YAHWEH; If ye can break My covenant of the day, and My covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; Then may also My covenant be broken with David My servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, My ministers. As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David My servant, and the Levites that minister unto Me.

With the passing of one generation another shall always be raised up in its place to take over by the power of the Holy Spirit. What I mean is that since the old guard has gone, a new guard has been established. When the old ones left for other means, Elohim brought more who heard the call of Yahweh and answered to serve Him. And it is amazing that as I reminisce I found out that the same number of people who came to serve balanced equally out those who left. Huh.

Rom 11:19-23 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if Elohim spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of Elohim: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in His goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for Elohim is able to graff them in again.

The second thing which the Lord Yeshua had been speaking to me about recently was about sustaining power. Recently during the Wednesday prayer meeting the Holy Spirit began to speak with me and directed me to observe and see. What I found was that sometimes the worship team would exert all of their strength in the first few songs and nearing the end run out of gas to properly finish it. There was a high point but no sustaining power to keep it there but because all the strength was used there was nothing any longer to sustain the flow of worship. Likewise the Holy Spirit spoke to me that it is better that one is able to finish the race with no recognition or tooting of the trumpet rather than to be a trumpet or a blast of sound and fizzle out in the end, never making it to the Promised Land. As a young person I can testify that sometimes I think of grandeur and splendour and glory in the Lord Yeshua and the great things He will use me for in due time, season, and place. But what if there never comes such a time as these? Will I still be found faithful regardless of that? The Lord really questioned me then, Who is it that sustains you? Him or ourselves? Because if Him then we shall never be in want, what others may seem to have or even the higher steps they take than us is of no consequence to us because we serve the Lord and not ourselves. There is no need for fame when we have the Lord with us. But if we sustain ourselves we will find that eventually, maybe not now but mayhaps in a few weeks, months, years, decades even we will wake up from our haze dream and find out we have not progressed with the Lord Yeshua because we laboured ourselves to pursue something or Someone that cannot be attained through the labouring of one's hands. We will find that down the road it will become harder and harder for us because we have never learnt to trust in Yahweh for all things, we've only learnt how to trust in ourselves.

Ultimately, only the Lord Yeshua can sustain us to the very end. After all the thing which we hope to attain to which is Yeshua's life manifest in us, He has already laid hold of our lives that we may have His.

Phi 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Messiah Yeshua.

-Friday, 21st June 2019, 3 years 9 months 14 days, 0102

No comments:

Post a Comment