Friday 14 June 2019

Psalm 61:1-4

It's been yet another week that has passed now and we've just finished our monthly corporate staff and helpers' fast and prayer together. Recently there's been plenty on my mind which I will not make known because I believe in Yahweh Who works all things for the one who waits for Him.

[Isa 30:18] And therefore will YAHWEH wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may have mercy upon you: for YAHWEH is an Elohim of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him.

I am a firm believer that when someone has a problem the first and only person they ought to consult is the Elohim Who sees and knows all things and able to deliver and rescue, to turn the tide even in the most preposterous situations. We being as Christians have the privilege to be able to turn to our Maker for our help in our times of need but we do not simply because we have never done so before and thus it becomes a foreign thing to rely and put our trust in the living Elohim. But when we begin to turn to Him not just for our health but for our daily needs and provision and much more even for the state and affairs of our lives then we shall begin to see miracles like never before. There are many things going on in my life at this moment which I must take pause and consider but I do not need to meditate so much so as to surrender it all to Yeshua Messiah because having done so many times I can attest that He has never failed me even once before. The reason that I can serve Him here and now in His house with His people is simply because He has brought me here and He is the One Who roots me downwards and to bear fruit upwards.

[Isa 37:31] And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:

[Isa 27:6] He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

So I know within myself that everything, everything shall resolve itself in its due time but of course facing the reality of it one can only continually come before the Lord Yeshua again and again and allow Him to administer peace and rest in Him to people such as us.

[Psa 71:3] Be Thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: Thou hast given commandment to save me; for Thou art my rock and my fortress.

[Psa 71:5-6] For Thou art my hope, O Lord YAHWEH: Thou art my trust from my youth. By Thee have I been holden up from the womb: Thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of Thee.

One thing that not many people understand is that there is a need to continuously hold onto the Head Who is Yeshua Messiah. Many people presume that once they have spoken with the Lord and received His peace once that it is enough but it is not enough. Even the Lord Yeshua in His most dire time before He had to go to the cross had to continuously cast Himself before the Heavenly Father again and again so that the Father's will above His own will would be accomplished.

[Mat 26:38-39] Then saith He unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with Me. And He went a little further, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.

[Mat 26:42] He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if this cup may not pass away from Me, except I drink it, Thy will be done.

[Mat 26:44] And He left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

There will be situations in one's life that will seem too large and broad for one to cross over safely make no mistake about that. In times like these we need to learn to continually look and cling to our Elohim like never before, not just once or twice but again and again until these things at last pass us by.

[Psa 57:1] To the chief Musician, Altaschith, Michtam of David, when he fled from Saul in the cave. Be merciful unto me, O Elohim, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in Thee: yea, in the shadow of Thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

There will come a time when everything will rock and shake, nothing will be left unturned and in such a time we need to learn to direct our cries and prayers and our help to our Maker. If we do not learn to do so now in our times of peace then what shall happen when things come suddenly and without notice like a flood? We will be swept away, us and our works together because we have not learned to trust in Yahweh for all matters and things pertaining to this life. So that is also one of the reasons why I do not make my problems known to anyone save my Lord Yeshua because if others hear what can they do to help? But when He hears me I know that salvation is guaranteed and I am already saved from it all, praise Yahweh. It is also why I do not write down my situations, not to cover them up but I make no remembrance of them because in the end they all have passed away. Not a single one of them remained I can testify but only the Lord Yeshua remained. For that I turn to Him and I am glad I turn to Him, He shall hear me and He shall turn things around! Praise Yeshua.

-Friday, 14th June 2019, 3 years 9 months 7 days, 2359

1 comment:

  1. "It is also why I do not write down my situations, not to cover them up but I make no remembrance of them because in the end they all have passed away" that my dear son need reconsideration.

    If King David were to be like you, there will be no Psalms for use to read. We must remember the testings in order for it to be a lesson to us and for it to be a testimony unto Yeshua for His grace and mercies.

    Lest we become ungrateful and callous about His goodness. Please reconsider.

    ReplyDelete