Thursday 18 July 2019

Holy Spirit Liberty

This is the time where Yahweh is once more beginning to shake things up. Actually now that I think about it that's what He's always been doing but as I believe more so now than ever. In this time no one is exempted and He is going to truly shake all of us up, those who profess to know Him but more so those who are serving Him. He is going to ensure that those who are serving Him are serving Him only by the Spirit and no other means, not even a little of oneself in it. Yahweh will thoroughly begin to sift through every nook and cranny in our lives to ensure that only what remains is birthed forth from the Holy Spirit alone and no other. All other means however good and noble it may be He will chuck it one side and no longer allow us to rely on such matters anymore.

So now is the time, now is that point in time where we must ensure that all that we have and are now is truly taught and nourished and brought up by the Spirit of our Lord Yeshua and from no other means. Because if it is of other means then He will expel it in such a way that will cause us to keel over in intensity. Now is the time where one must learn to live and to walk in the Spirit. And I truly praise Yahweh that it is not of me, but of Himself that I can truly see the Holy Spirit working mightily in me especially these past few days and weeks. Since the time where I storied the falling of the tree in Glory Place I found that everything around and about me is slowly changing albeit not physically but spiritually. What used to hinder and bother me no longer is a problem but I find that there is finally a breakthrough through it all. And more so I find that now the presence of Yahweh is always with me and that I can tap into His fountain and into His stream to draw strength and help in times of need. The work which I found laborious prior to this no longer fazes me but instead I have begun to enjoy it and to relish the time I can spend with the Lord Yeshua and the Holy Spirit. The hours fly by and the by the time the day is spent my strength which would usually be spent by the night has still pools of it remaining.

I find also in me a liberty unlike what I've experienced before as well. The liberty which comes knowing that all things that I have and am is simply because of the grace and mercy of my Lord Yeshua upon me. Thus I am liberated to live free and to enjoy all things that He has prepared for me. Now I have found it to have become even deeper though I find it hard to describe it myself. I find that I am more set free and that I can freely enjoy the things which He has given as well as a seriousness to take matters at hand pertaining to the things of Yahweh. I know that I am protected and that whatsoever may come my way, at the end of it all I will be left standing in Yeshua's name.

How awesome and how marvellous is the work which the Lord is doing now in this time and season. Although for those struggling this will be a time most challenging but for those who can understand and who can begin to serve in the Spirit then they will find that revival is already here. Praise Yahweh for that.

-Thursday, 18th July 2019, 3 years 10 months 11 days, 2238

1 comment:

  1. Praise Yeshua that you have found His rest mentioned in Matthew 11:28-30. There is a sense of great liberty.

    ReplyDelete