Thursday 11 July 2019

Thoughts and Meditation

You know it takes growing up to truly appreciate something more and more which we once turned a blind eye towards. I found for the past few days that I was contemplating quite a lot on myself and how the Lord Yeshua has caused me to grow both spiritually and physically. My preferences change, my taste changes, even my outlook on previous matters may have shifted when I look at it once more. All in all this week in particular I was in deep thought about many things.

One of the major events they happened this week was that we had cut down a tree that has been here for a long while. Recently we found out that this tree had holes in it at its peak which means it would have cracked in half at some point in time down the road had we not taken action first. Not to mention that this tree was smack right in the middle of the new cabins site which we are already beginning to excavate and to make ready for the August seminar hopefully. So we cut the tree down and when it came down the first thought that came to me was, "I never knew the sky was that broad". It was at this moment that the Holy Spirit began to speak with me telling me that there is a breakthrough in the spiritual realm, what it is I do not know but one thing I do is that I realised that this tree had been in my way of looking upwards all this time. Sure this tree is wide and full of girth but in the end I never really knew how much I was missing out seeing unless the tree came down. When it did come down, I found that my field of vision particularly around the boys dorm area broadened up and I could see the expanse of the sky unhindered by anything now. It really is beautiful, something to praise Yahweh for. Even now whenever I pass by I take a quick glance upwards and I'm always in awe at the blueish hue of the sky and the many stars lingering in it during the night. It takes a moment to admire the handicraft of Yahweh. Much more it puts my life into perspective that the Lord Yeshua has prepared even greater things for me and not to mention all of us where the sky is the limit, but we are hampered by the tall trees obscuring our views. But one day when it does come down then we'll see the full extent the Lord has had in our lives.

Another thing that occurred this week was that I realised my tastes have changed exponentially. What I used to find enjoyable to eat no longer do I eat it with gusto. Instead it has become far too much for me now. What a shocking surprise this is for me because I had always thought I would never grow tired of this particular food: nasi goreng kampung with telur dadar. Now I find that it's a bit too much for me now, what an unbelievable turnaround! And even more shocking than that is now I've come to appreciate vegetables! Truly, the Lord Yeshua is coming soon (I'm joking)! I found that as I continued to eat I not only grew more accustomed to eating them but also have begun to enjoy them in its entirety. Not to say that all veggies appeal to me now but only a select few and that short list has further been developed. Praise Yahweh I suppose. With this I come to realise that eventually everything that we suppose we have or hold onto will have to be released in the end one way or another. Through this I come to really be thankful to the Lord Yeshua because He is the One changing and transforming me in ways I do not know.

Jer 33:3 Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Psa 50:15 And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.

It really just goes to show that everything that we are or have now pales in comparison to the things which Elohim has prepared for those who love Him and are for Him. What we have is but a small droplet in the expanse of the greatness that is the Lord Yeshua. All that we are now is simply but a small piece to the glory which He shall reveal in us. So with such great hope before me how could I not give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name?

Psa 30:4 Sing unto YAHWEH, O ye saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.

Praise Yahweh. I am full, I am satisfied, and I am glad to serve and to be in the house of Yahweh all the days of my life.

-Friday, 12th July 2019, 3 years 10 months 5 days, 0052

No comments:

Post a Comment