Thursday 1 August 2019

Serving in the Spirit

There's nothing really much to note about as of lately. I'm enjoying myself serving Yahweh here and everything is peachy keen over here as well. True that recently there have been a few bumps along the road but ultimately it affects us none the wiser.

I don't plan to write much tonight but perhaps what I can say is that once again and I believe it bears repeating that everything that has been spoken by from the Word of Elohim is coming to pass one way or another. And this is the time where if we are not found in the will of our Lord Yeshua then we will be caught unaware when everything begins to take place. However when we truly are in the will of Elohim I myself testify to the fact that the Holy Spirit will tell us of things to come. Things concerning oneself, others, even often times the affairs of nations. But what He so reveals to us is not that we can do something about it other than pray, but He reveals them to us so that when the time comes we may believe that truly He is Elohim and that He is alive and that we are to bear witness that He is alive.

Frankly speaking every time the word the Holy Spirit speaks to me comes to pass I'd stand in awe that truly the Lord Yeshua has spoken to me and revealed to me what He is doing. It's not that He doesn't want to, He wants to but we are unable to receive it because we are not capable of understanding Him in His entirety using our own carnal mind and ways of thinking. It is only the mind of Messiah Who knows the mind of Yahweh. I mentioned this in a prior post but I believe that now is high time to renew our minds daily so that everyday our minds are transformed from the core values and teachings of the world to the core values and teachings that come from above, revealed to us through the Word of Elohim.

To serve Yahweh means to surrender all of oneself, willing to die. It means that at the offset I have died and now it is Messiah Who lives, works, and is in me doing all things for His own good pleasure according to the Word. I cannot carry anything in and it is certain I cannot carry anything out save for the presence of Yahweh and that I believe trumps all that the world has to offer. They may have everything, even what may seem necessary and needful but I have eternity. I have forever and ever, world without end and at the end of it all, only the Messiah in me will be left. And because He reigns I will also reign with Him. What a joy, what a privilege, what a blessing it is to serve the living Elohim and it is to my immense gratitude that every time I strayed He has brought me back unto Himself. Praise Yahweh for that.

-Thursday, 1st August 2019, 3 years 10 months 25 days, 2257

No comments:

Post a Comment