Tuesday 5 November 2019

High Mark

Honestly there's not much in this moment of time to write about especially. Perhaps one thing to note is that now this walk of mine with the Lord Yeshua is filled with many blessings and adversities as well. In the same measure that I am receiving help and strength and favour I too receive my equal share of distress, concerns, and difficulties. However comparing to the times before the challenges this time is perhaps greater because my concerns are towards those without. A while back, the distress I shared in was of my own self and as such I had a measuring stick to see where I am, what I've been doing and such. A gauge if you will to see where I am and how I'm doing in my walk with the Lord Yeshua but now the situations around me encircle my family and friends. Those close to me are indeed going through so much and I myself am concerned for them because I see that eventually their choices and decisions made in the hasty moment of time will return and reprise them of their reward in Yahweh. In purity and clarity we are called to Him, of such I am very certain and now I begin to see that the time truly has come where He will separate the chaff from the wheat especially amongst His own people. 

The time is coming soon for every Word and word spoken by Him and His people alike to be fulfilled. 

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Mar 4:24-25 And He said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath. 

The time is drawing near as I believe it in my spirit that soon a clear cut shall be made and a distinction shall be made clear. Between those who are for the Lord and those who are for themselves and their own benefits. The time is coming and has come where everything shall be open and laid bare. And those who are for Yahweh will now begin to arise and perform great exploits, not in the quantity or the excess of number of doings but in the quality, in the measure and substance Who is Messiah. Messiah Yeshua shall shine forth clearly from His people now. 

-Tuesday, 5th November 2019, 4 years 1 month 29 days


No comments:

Post a Comment