Friday 22 November 2019

The Word Revealed

What a week it has been. You know, when you're serving Yahweh it is clearly needful that the Holy Spirit take over not just the work but also the ministering and the ministry as well. Not only that we can draw strength from an unlimited source but also that we can rest in Him knowing that He works in and through us so that we needn't exert ourselves to please Him. As His sons we are already near and dear to Him by the blood of Yeshua Messiah. 

I've been asking Yahweh for a word to be given to me because I'll be sharing for the 1st English service and the Yeshua Heals Miracle Healing service next week and the following week respectively. Not only for the Word but also testimonies to follow because I personally believe that we serve the living Elohim and that everyday we can experience miracles, signs, and wonders which I do by the way. So I believe that the Word must be backed up not only with testimonies but present time testimonies to show that the Lord Yeshua truly is the same yesterday, today, and even forevermore. Hallelujah, and He has not failed all this time to not only give me the Word but also testimonies to follow through with it. So I'm going to write down just a few notes mayhaps to save for the sharing ahead. Or perhaps not, as the Lord wills and as the Spirit leads I might share on another topic altogether... 

Just a few days ago I was stung by a centipede. It was small, but colourful. Its body was bright orange and its head blue and by the time I saw it I was already stung by it. The sting was unlike any string I've experienced before, talking about ants and bees because that's mostly what I've been stung by the majority of the times. The sting was painful and itchy, hot and cold at the same time. And I just felt my bodily strength just being drained out of my body. It felt like I could slide off the chair I was sitting on during the time I was stung by it. But I took up the authority in the name of Yeshua and rebuked the pain and discomfort. I spoke strength and healing in Yeshua's name and it came to me in just 5 minutes. The sting subsided and there wasn't even any bump whatsoever. All that remained was the drained out body of mine but that too subsided when I went to worship in the night meeting. The more I worshipped the more the strength returned that by the time the meeting was over I was back to normal, all this in under less than 12 hours. Praise Yahweh for that. 

The Word which the Spirit impressed upon me happened only just minutes from my writing. Nowadays Joshua sings the songs that are rarely sing, so much so that sometimes even I can't predict what song he'll sing next. Which is a good thing by the way, the Holy Spirit is not meant to be restricted to a set of songs although we are singing the Word of Elohim. He must move freely to move mightily. And when Joshua sang Psalm 126 I just received a clarity concerning it, the psalm not only talks about the children of Israel returning from captivity to their own land but it speaks also about us who are serving Him. Once bound but now made free in the Messiah and the nations of the world knows that it is the Lord Who does marvellous things in and through us. Wow, amazing. I truly am once more astounded that He has answered the innermost requests of my heart. And in like fashion as well. Praise Yahweh for that. 

-Saturday, 23rd November 2019, 4 years 2 months 16 days, 0121

1 comment:

  1. Praise Yeshua yes indeed your testimony must be now in the presence, not months ago because His mercies are new every morning. Glad that you discover this your self.

    ReplyDelete