Tuesday 17 December 2019

Revival Camp and Night Reading

Ho Ho Ho! It's been an indefinite amount of time that I haven't written anything since beginning the Young People's Camp and now we are here in the midst of the Bible Reading. Really, everything has been picking up ever since the camp and it's only getting better and better, more and more intense in things pertaining to the Lord Yeshua. Perhaps before I share about what is happening now in the Bible Reading here in Glory Place Mantin I had best speak about the great revival the Lord Yeshua has poured out in the midst of the young people present for this camp, although few but greatly impacted. 

This Young People's Camp is themed Victory Through The Cross and this has been a camp unlike any other I've ever experienced before in my lifetime. Usually Pastor Jean would share for an indefinite amount of time and would the whole day to fill us with the Word of Elohim but this time around the move of the Spirit was completely different. This time all that we did for the first few days was to wait upon Yahweh, that's it. We worshipped, prayed, and waited. Pastor shared here and there but nothing too deep or too long winded. We simply rested and waited in silence and soaked ourselves continually from Sunday night until Friday evening. During this time I could sense that the Holy Spirit was slowly building something up for which I didn't know what at that time. All that He spoke to me was to persevere and continue waiting until the day He exploded in the midst of us. There would be an explosion and a great move of His Spirit and all we had to do was to continue waiting. 

And it came as was promised. Friday night during the worship I was at the mixer area at the back of the sanctuary and I tangibly felt it. A large flood of the Spirit just surging into the sanctuary from the back to the front and the air instantly electrified and almost everyone caught that wave and had their breakthrough during that night, myself included. Revival had begun once more and we believe it will be an even more effective working of the Holy Spirit than in the days of the book of Acts. 

After that for the rest of the days the sessions really picked up quickly and exponentially. The presence of Yahweh was no longer felt by one or two but almost everyone could flow along together for the rest of the days. It was truly spectacular, amazing, awesome. Praise Yahweh. 

At the end of this camp I felt that I had changed. If you were to ask me what had changed with me even I wouldn't know what to answer you but I know, I have this confidence in the Spirit that He has definitely changed me. Now we only need to wait and believe and we shall see the glory of Elohim revealed. One day now... 

So now here we are at the Bible Reading and I have had the privilege of being slotted into the night watches. I can be awake and continue to read and declare the Word of Yahweh until the sunrise and this is great since there are few people and I can read more and more and more as the hours go by. Although sometimes I am irked by how slow some people read and how they just take their time to just read! I mean yes, it is good to speak clearly but that doesn't mean you take 10 full minutes trying to pronounce properly just one word! My Elohim, o my Elohim forgive me my impatience. Having the bell next to me I am always so tempted to just ring it for those who truly are taking their sweet time and there are many many of them this time. Oh Lord Yeshua, You want to cultivate patience and long suffering in me and how I desire it so. Praise Yahweh for all circumstances at all times. 

-Wednesday, 18th December 2019, 4 years 3 months 11 days, 0409

No comments:

Post a Comment