Friday 21 February 2020

Great Peace

And with this the Seniors Camp has ended and how marvellous it was. Honestly speaking I didn't know what to expect but when the time had come it was exceedingly and abundantly beyond my expectations. It was truly awesome. Although I was only able to join the sessions in the night because I was on duty for the sound system it was still very fruitful and very amazing. I had entered the first few sessions thinking that after a long day's work I could just find a cozy place to lie down and rest for a while in the presence of Yahweh because the worship of the seniors is just like a gentle brook, very sweet and gentle. So I thought I could just shut my eyes for a while and relax but would you have it I was immediately refreshed upon entering the sanctuary every single time. It just goes to show that the Holy Spirit don't need musically inclined people to move, all He needs are those who will worship Him in spirit and in truth and He will take care of the rest. 

Throughout this particular camp the main theme had been repentance and warfare, forgiveness and the breaking of curses and the past. And it was truly fruitful. I remember during one of the days while I was up on a hill overlooking the whole of Glory Place because of work. As I sat there at the brow of the hill I was immediately hit with the presence of Yahweh that was flowing from the sanctuary. I felt immense peace and comfort in the Spirit and I could feel it all stemming from the sanctuary where the seniors were and it wasn't just me, the guys that I was with working together felt that all the same measure as well. Praise Yahweh. 

The Lord Yeshua is truly doing a marvellous work in the midst of us and only those who truly cannot see will not acknowledge the work of Yahweh upon the seniors' lives. In fact, as we the young people heard the testimonies of the seniors for this camp I don't know about the rest of them but Joshua and I both felt that we were being greatly strengthened by it all. As they were sharing their testimonies on what the Lord Yeshua was working in them through this camp I felt greatly assured and strengthened in the Lord. Like not just the young people alone but now the seniors together, our fires have been kindled and we have been knitted together even more than ever before. It was a truly indescribable moment, one that I will truly always remember. 

Of all seminars and camps that I have had the privilege of joining and witnessing, this is by far the most powerful of them all. Not because they was no surge of the presence of Yahweh but because Yahweh has brought us all together as one. Sure, there will always be a few discrepancies here and there but because of this camp, truly nothing will ever be the same again. I greatly enjoyed this camp and look forward with much eagerness for the many more to come. 

Revival has begun, and it begins in the house of Yahweh not as a bang, but as the revival of many lives and spirits. Praise Yahweh for that. Praise Yahweh for this camp, and praise Yahweh for the greater things He has prepared for them that love Him. 

-Saturday, 22nd February 2020, 4 years 5 months 15 days, 1511

No comments:

Post a Comment