Wednesday 11 March 2020

Crackdown

There really isn't much to write about at this moment in time. I am rather deep in my own thoughts at the moment and I am customising myself for the many new changes that are subtly happening in Glory Place and her people. It's wonderful changes to be frank because it helps me to crack down on the harder fleshly desires to let go. Maybe on the one note that I can mention is my hand phone; surprise surprise. Now Pastor Jean has made it adamant that we all need to lay down our phones when we come into the presence of Yahweh to worship, pray, or just to seek His face. Whether for meetings or for personal harp and bowl watches the hand phones have to be put down and we be fully focused on the Lord. Pastor was commenting that even she herself had allowed the phone to distract her many a times and it is time that we came down hard on it. Praise Yahweh for that because in the very deep recesses of my mind in which I didn't want to even mention or think about I wanted such a development to occur. Sometimes I too can be caught up with the phone instead of with Elohim so this is good. Now my focus is returned back to Yahweh and the Lord Messiah. 

This is just one of a few more changes that are beginning to happen and all of it I see benefits me because it all tunes out the world and causes me to tune into Elohim and that is always a good thing. I look forward to the days ahead, although stricter but surely for my benefit no doubt. I am still free and at liberty but now even more so free from the clasp of the world. Praise Yahweh. 

-Wednesday, 11th March 2020, 4 years 6 months 4 days, 1732

No comments:

Post a Comment