Tuesday 3 March 2020

Worship Camp, Revealing Light

The Worship Camp has started and it is wondrous indeed. The Spirit of Yahweh was moving mightily on the first night itself. There was great repentance taking place among the worshippers, especially the worship team. There was much moving of the Spirit and conviction by Him tonight that it was marvellous. But on the offset it also brings to my remembrance that Yahweh really loves me very much, so much so that should I go off tangent even slightly He will correct, He will confront. I remember it well, that the moment I sinned the Lord Yeshua began to move to expose me. Let this be a clear lesson that no matter how hard you try to hide your sins, it will surely find you out and be exposed in the light of His countenance as was done to me time and time again. He still continues to do it and I am even more reminded that it is not that He is scrupulous about me though He is, it is because He loves me so much that I should not walk astray from Him. 

The depth of His riches, both of the wisdom and knowledge of Elohim. How unsearchable are His judgements and His ways past finding out. 

It really just goes to show that when one serves the Lord Yeshua He takes care of His own, physically and spiritually. Well, why I'm saying this is because He has done it once again. Revealed me, convicted me, and caused me to be humbled before Him. And now all I can do is wait to see the goodness of the Lord once again. Through this I understand His love towards me in not letting me go far from Him. Praise Him. 

-Wednesday, 4th March 2020, 4 years 5 months 26 days, 0054

No comments:

Post a Comment