Thursday 27 August 2020

Liberation and Cleansing

This particular prayer advance has really been Spirit filled to say the least. Everything is being dug out from within our lives and the enemy is showing its face through different manifestations. Physical infirmity, emotional instability, spiritual dryness just to name a few but its not for just a few. At least to me I see that everyone is going through their own form of cleansing in one way or another, myself included. For myself I never really knew that I harboured deep hurts in my life but in the presence of Yahweh, when the Word was being released and the Holy Spirit was moving so I felt so many different kinds of ugly emotions just bursting forth from me for no apparent reason. Disgust, envy, hatred, resentment, sorrow, I just felt like vomiting although I didn't. As all these things came out there was a time when we were able to have the change to repent and ask the Holy Spirit for forgiveness for treating Him so shabbily and like a power and not as a Person, Elohim Himself living in us and with us as the Word says. So when it was my time I really cried and cried and as I cried I felt that everything was being released from within me. It was like a small drainage pipe was put into me and I could feel the emotions within me being drained out little by little throughout the day. By the end of the night I was so light and set free. 

And yet even now I can clearly tell that there's still more cleansing to be done in me. It's like the small residue at the bottom of the bottle that's always left whenever one finishes a drink. This is the opportune moment for me to really immerse myself and see it gone from me completely. Despite the theme of this advance being "Manifesting the Glory of Yahweh's Presence", the word that keeps coming to me is liberty. 

Luke 4:18
[18] “The Spirit of YAHWEH is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;

Romans 8:21
[21] because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of Elohim.

2 Corinthians 3:17
[17] Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Lord Yeshua wants to bring us into the glorious liberty of the sons of Elohim and for us to experience that we of course must be liberated from everything of the past especially the things which hinders us from breaking through. And this prayer advance I see that that is exactly what the Holy Spirit intends to do in each and everyone of us. It's going to be utterly stomach churning but in a good way, everything's coming out both physically, emotionally, and spiritually so that only Messiah will be left in each and everyone of us. 

-Friday, 28th August 2020, 4 years 11 months 21 days, 0237

No comments:

Post a Comment