Sunday 13 September 2020

Quick Write

There's not much to write about right now. Everything is going exactly to how the Holy Spirit wants it to go so there's no real surprise there, but to say there's no enjoyment would be telling a fib in itself. Having our course planned for us removes the burden and the stress of what may be or what is to come and just allows us to enjoy the ride. Like riding in the passenger seat of a car. Having been a driver myself now for who knows how long I always need to look at what's around me to be aware since I am the driver and I can't really take in the views my passengers can enjoy since they're not the ones driving. But praise Yahweh that the Holy Spirit is my driver in a sense that I can now enjoy the things He has prepared for me as He takes the wheel and leads me whenever He wants me to go. So that's what I'm doing now, I'm just enjoying the ride. That's it, that's all... 

-Monday, 14th September 2020, 5 years 7 days, 0326

No comments:

Post a Comment