Thursday 29 July 2021

Perpetual Shalom

I have not written for over 20 days and now it's nearing the end of July already. How fast the time flies, there was so much to do and to be done and even I was completing my cleansing and deliverance. The durian season is already over and now we enter into a time of renewed vigour to wage war against the enemy of our souls. I really want to praise Yahweh that He has brought me through what had to be one of the most intense cleansing and deliverance that I have ever experienced and I have received my breakthrough. Having completed the 21 days of Daniel's fast and also my cleansing I found that my taste buds and smell has changed. The things I used to find pleasant are not so any more and now I find that it's more enjoyable to not eat many a times than to eat much. I had never thought that such a breakthrough would be possible for me but it is and it is now. Praise Yahweh. 

On another note, I found that my life has become more peaceful. Sure, there are still times when I might get upset or irritated but now I find that there's a perpetual peace within me, not as the world gives and neither can it take away. I've got peace like a river in my soul, more than just a verse it has become reality. Praise Yahweh. 

Isaiah 66:12
[12] For thus says YAHWEH: “Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, And the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream. Then you shall feed; On her sides shall you be carried, And be dandled on her knees.

-Friday, 30th July 2021, 5 years 10 months 23 days, 1251

No comments:

Post a Comment