Wednesday 8 September 2021

6 Years

It's one day now past my 6 year mark of serving Yahweh and I think and remember of the many things that I have experienced and gone through during this past 6 years. I've seen people come and gone, I've seen the high hills of the Lord and also the deep pits of difficulties. I've gone through much struggles and tests of faith and patience. Received many miracles, healing and deliverance. Having know the company and the fellowship that I have and can have much more with the Holy Spirit and also with others. Friendships formed and lost, seasons come and go and yet here I am this day. From the beginning on 7th September 2015 until now it's been an exciting 6 years of serving Yahweh. And although there were many times that I had to endure affliction and even the unjust cause when it comes to serving Yahweh I have not regretted stepping out from the world to serve Him full time. 

The world right now is on the precipice, it's only going to become much more restricted and harder from henceforth because it is just as foretold in the Bible. 

Matthew 24:6-14
[6] And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

[7] For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 

[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.

[9] “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

[10] And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.

[11] Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.

[12] And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

[13] But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

[14] And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. 

The world is taking sides now, and it is clear that as Christians we need to make a choice. Take a stand for our Lord even at the cost of our lives and livelihoods. Because being in the world and immersed in its systems, it will only draw us further and further away from the Lord Yeshua instead of bringing us closer. How can we say He is our Healer when we are sick we go to men to be diagnosed and take medication daily? How can we say He is our Provider that when the time comes instead of believing He will provide for us and our family we instead take it upon ourselves to earn a wage and to pay for the bread which we eat? The world is made in such a way that is it entirely independent from Elohim and teaches everyone to be so when at the beginning of creation, Yahweh had made mankind to be entirely dependant upon Him. We must make a choice now before the door closes, before the choice is made for us whether we like it or not. 

We are dependant on so many things that we find it difficult to put our trust in Yahweh for even the simplest of things because since childhood until now we've been taught that we ought to earn those things which we wanted with our own hands. Not so with the Lord Yeshua but when we ask in His name He will give it to us so long as it pertains to His will and His will is not a mysterious thing to understand. It's all written in the Bible already what the will of the Lord is for us all if we but take time to read and meditate on it. We must learn now if we are to make it and endure to the end how to put our trust and faith in Yahweh for everything. It takes time to unlearn those things which the world has taught us and to learn what the Word of Yahweh wants to teach us. We cannot say that when the time comes faith will arise. Yes it definitely will, but faith is like a tree. Unless it has time to take root and grow, it will not bear fruits and manifest in our lives. 

Now is the time to exercise our faith and to stand for what we believe in, even if that means making an enemy of the entire world in the process of it. But in the end, the one who rules this world is none other than the devil who is called the god of this world and has blinded the eyes of all those born into this world. 

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
[3] But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,

[4] whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Messiah, Who is the image of Elohim, should shine on them.

1 John 5:19
[19] We know that we are of Elohim, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.

Revelation 12:9
[9] So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:9,11-12
[9]So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

[11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

[12] Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.” 

On a side note, something rather prophetic happened during the 6 year mark of my serving Yahweh since 2015. It was yesterday when my car battery died while I was in the middle of running an errand in the nearby adjacent town of Pajam. I had to call Glory Place and they sent help to jump start my car with one of their own and I was able to drive it to the car battery shop to purchase a new one. But it was what the shopkeeper said to me concerning my car's old battery that caught my attention. 

I'm paraphrasing of course, but the gist of what he said what that it was a miracle my battery lasted as long as it did (my old car battery was suppose to last only a year, but he found that I had been using it for 3 years and more now). I had been really working it down but now he said he will change it to a brand new battery. It will be much like the old one but will be full of new life and power. And as I told him I'd go and get the money from a nearby ATM for the price of the new battery it dawned on me that what we were both speaking of was prophetic in its own way and no mere coincidence since it was the exact day of my 6 years of serving Yahweh. 

I see it as that old battery as my old man, my spirit within me is worn out and now on exactly the 6 year mark I've been given a new spirit, new life, and brand new power in Messiah. And I had to pay a price before I could use and experience it and so I have as I believe. Having given up the world and making my mind up that I'll never return the way I came, surely now I believe I will see new life being bestowed and released towards me and that I will experience the things which the Lord Yeshua has prepared for me by His Spirit. The glories that follow the sufferings in Messiah, the consolation that comes after the affliction. Joy in the morning from weeping in the night. Hallelujah and thank you Lord Yeshua for this new life You've given to me and surely I shall experience from now on greater things yet to come in Yeshua's name I declare and pray. Amen! 

-Wednesday, 8th September 2021, 6 years 1 day, 1531

No comments:

Post a Comment