Friday 24 September 2021

Prepare for War

We're nearing the end of September now. But what am I record or say? As of this moment we are all experiencing breakthrough upon breakthrough and as Pastor Jean has mentioned prior to this season and I also too believe that we are in the midst of a season of great reward. But of course, with abundant blessings also come the turbulence of trials and tribulations. As many as are receiving the blessing and the breakthroughs so much the more that many are also struggling and are at the precipice of decision, to stand for Yahweh until the end or to crumble under the herd mentality. 

The warfare is intensifying once again and it's not just myself sensing that but others from different nations also received the same things I did. So we are in agreement. The Holy Spirit is moving across nations and continents, from the centre of the world to the ends of the earth everyone will experience the hand of Elohim upon them whether for good or for otherwise. And He has given us in these said times time to return to Him, the call is sounding out far and wide, loud and clear and many are answering it. Although it is my concern that many more are ignorant to the times we are living in, that when sudden destruction comes it will be too late. If we do not make the Most High our dwelling place now in the times of peace and somewhat quietness then in the times of storms and floods we shall be swept away I'm afraid. And believe you me it will come, because everything that has been written shall come to pass. 

2 Timothy 2:20-21
[20] But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.

[21] Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.

Psalms 91:9-10,14-16
[9] Because you have made YAHWEH, Who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place,

[10] No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;

[14] “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.

[15] He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.

[16] With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”

We're nearing the crux now, the eye of the storm where it is most peaceful and yet surrounding us will be wild winds and hurricanes and thunder and lightning and fire. Let us return to the Lord Yeshua while there be yet time to do so. 

Isaiah 55:6-7
[6] Seek YAHWEH while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.

[7] Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to YAHWEH, And He will have mercy on him; And to our Elohim, For He will abundantly pardon.

-Saturday, 25th September 2021, 6 years 18 days, 0618

No comments:

Post a Comment