Thursday 7 October 2021

Summary of Few Weeks

You know the more I look back on all the previous posts that I've made and I recall just what exactly happened soon after that, I am amazed to say that many of them have been led by the Spirit and the pen had been taken over by Him in that aspect. Many of the things that I wrote were pretty much prophetic of the times and things to come, especially where it concerns me. This is not to brag but I am just reminded that the Holy Spirit has always given me a clear heads up and warnings especially to the seasons and times we draw near into each time. He has not ever given me counsel and on point advice to turn situations around. 

Why exactly am I writing all this? It's simply because now we are in the midst of deep cleansing so everything that is hidden in our lives are being exposed and dealt with by the light of the Holy Spirit. I myself am not excluded from this deliverance and cleansing and again I find myself to be so filthy and dirty in His presence. Whenever He cleanses me and wants to expose the deep things which I hide, I am always bracing myself for the heavy blows and impacts that I'll receive. It's like I'm always riding in a bumper car and I'm getting knocked about. I'm safe by the protection of my car but nonetheless I am still taken for a spin and tumble every time. That's how I always feel during the times of cleansing. I know it is for my good but I just can't get used to the fact that I need to receive so much humbling and correction, whether by the Lord Yeshua Himself or by those whom He wills to use. I am familiar with it but I wouldn't say I have grown amorous towards it at all. 

I don't have much to say now. Other than truly, what I have written has come to pass yet again. I'm in the midst of warfare and immense cleansing. And yet I know clearly that I shall come forth once again from all of this. Hallelujah. 

-Friday, 8th October 2021, 6 years 1 month 1 day, 0142


No comments:

Post a Comment