Friday 30 October 2015

October and more

Once again we have arrived to the end of the month, October to be exact. This is the beginning of many more months to come for me in GP Mantin I figure. Since the beginning of this month I have begun to contribute to my stay at GP by enlisting as a helper in the house of Elohim; helping in the farm work and whatnot. But truly this month has been quite the interesting time. So many things learnt, revelations received, lines blurred; where to begin?

We start with the farm work. Thus far I am placed in the division of managing the fence repairs. Putting up fences, cementing poles, lifting loads have taken their toll on my body but in the end it is Yeshua's strength that I am using so everyday becomes satisfying both to the Spirit and to the body. Though there are days when I look at my roommate Josiah during his day off, I wish that I too can sometimes sleep in. To sleep in GP Mantin is a guarantee of good sleep no matter how brief it is. Cool, crisp air combined with the chill of the air conditioner results in me looking forward if not to the food, the time of worship, then to the resting. Mmmm. But besides that, the work though intensive and intensifying everyday, is a pleasure. I become witness to the grace of Elohim in Messiah Yeshua because His perfect strength is made manifest in my weaknesses.

Next, Deon; 9 and Philo; 8, Ethan; 7 and Hannah; 5. Sigh. Many times I often reminisce of the silence and the stillness of GP before this rowdy bunch of kids arrived. Then again this must surely be a lesson of some sort from Yahweh to me. His 'humorous' gift to me. He must surely be sitting in the heavens and having a good laugh now. Praise Yahweh for that. What my father has mentioned and reprimanded me for truly struck a chord. Until now, I had not viewed it that way before. Although I somewhat knew that when one takes his prayer slot, it becomes a time of reverence to Yahweh and must be honoured, I had not known exactly to what extent until now. Deon, Philo, Ethan, Hannah, you lot. Looks like it's time to get my act together and ensure that this prayer slot becomes a holy habitation for Yahweh rather than a funfair for the children. Praise be to Yeshua that in His mercy and grace He; through my father has opened my eyes to the truth that a prayer slot is to be taken seriously and not a time for the children to run amok; to pander to the likes of them. I repent for not seeing sooner. Let's make it right now.

Once again, I am reminded that though we all who have begun to serve or have been serving faithfully, that does not mean we are safe from the grasp of the enemy. Even though we are in this ministry, not everyone who abides in the church means that they are automatically saved. I still see traces of tares every now and then during my two months here among the wheats. Oh Elohim, may You grant me in the name of Yeshua the Spirit of discernment so that I may see and perceive, to hear and understand the deep things of Elohim and to differentiate who is of You and who is but the leaven of the Pharisees. In this last days, I am beginning to see the magnitude of the necessity of a discerning Spirit abiding in the people of Elohim. Even if I am serving in GP Mantin now, I am still quite susceptible to the winds of doctrine blowing about and the gossips of men. May Elohim have mercy on me and guide me for I know for certain that unless He do, I will perish.

November has come, October has past. The third month is here and truly I have faith that every month shall be greater than the former. Isn't that the life of a son of Elohim, that every new day brings greater revealing of the life of Yeshua in us and the greater mortification of the flesh in our lives?

-Saturday, 31st October 2015, 1 month 24 days, 0507

No comments:

Post a Comment