Monday 12 October 2015

Psalm 16:9

Considering that today's my day off, one thing I have noticed is that idleness begets the lusts of the flesh, the desire of it being fulfilled. Today was practically unfruitful. What I wanted to accomplish today has been utterly set aside for the reveling of the flesh. Sigh, Elohim forgive me and has forgiven me yet again. Though sometimes I wonder whether or rather when will the physical manifestation of the crucifixion, death, and burial of my flesh come to light? In the Spirit the flesh is indeed dead but outwardly it begs to differ.

Honestly, sometimes I am baffled at where I am, what I am doing. But I praise Yahweh that now through all this repetitions I know better. The outward does not influence the inwards. It is vice versa. Once again, the fig tree which Yeshua curses to never bear fruit again. The fig tree withered from the roots up and not the other way and the curse was not immediate but overtime although I have my thoughts that in the Spirit the tree was already dead on the spot. As sons of Elohim all we have to do is confess, proclaim and it will bring about an immediate effect in the Spirit though the physical realm may tarry its effect.

Thus, about my flesh. I won't consider it. For if I do I acknowledge that the enemy is still working in me. Oh, Yeshua have mercy upon me and show me thine wondrous works. It is You Who has done all things. You have sanctified me, cleansed me, crushed satan under my feet and have put all things under me. The flesh, this flesh I commit to You continually for I know that the day draws nearer that soon all things shall come under Your ruling, Your power, Your kingdom. For in You it is finished, so let all of me be finished in You for I can no longer go on without You, oh Yeshua!

-Monday, 12th October 2015, Day 35, 2147

1 comment:

  1. Idleness is indeed a temptation from the devil and also a test, Elohim can use to expose the heart conditions. We must learn to submit to Elohim that He can even use us in our idleness. Commit your idleness to Elohim and see the effects.

    ReplyDelete