Tuesday 29 December 2015

Bible Reading #2

Day 2 and it is rather peculiar this day. It is peculiar to stay up all night until sunrise, it is peculiar to sleep on the sunrise until the afternoon, it is peculiar that I don't find that disrupting or odd; rather I found it quite natural. After all, according to the Bible the day officially begins from evening until morning. It was man who flipped the time from day to night.

This is amazing, this Bible reading. I never knew that through it Elohim would work mightily within me. During the Bible reading the young boys as usual were causing a ruckus in the sanctuary with their noise. Then suddenly, Deon behaved rudely towards Megan despite her being 6 years her senior; he acted pompously like some bigwig and answered her rudely. I snapped. I scolded him in front of others including Pastor Jean. He cried, and Pastor Jean rebuked me as well for not using my head. At first I though I was in the right but in the end Pastor was righter. I disrupted the flow of the Bible Reading with that scolding when I should have brought him outside to somewhere secluded and talked with him rationally. Honestly, if you know those rascals, how they behave, how they speak and act you would just want to give them a well deserving slap to them. Of course, what I blog here remains here on this blog. Ahem!

So Pastor Jean rebuked me for scolding him rashly. Thus, I apologised, he apologised, we made up and awkwardly hugged it out in front of Pastor. Ugh, but in the end I felt refreshed by that exchanged and so did Deon. By evening we were chummy like friends once again, praise Yahweh for that. The thing that surprised me was that I didn't feel offended when Pastor scolded me rather I was greatly refreshed by it. It brought me back to a sound mind and thinking properly about it, I flipped out and flopped out.

Praise Yahweh for revealing, exposing and purging these things out of me. Truly in His presence the powers of darkness, the devil and of the world must be ousted in the name of Yeshua. What a wonderful time and opportunity this is. I am truly glad to be in the house of my Elohim serving Him, though I may be lacking in some areas He fills them with His fullness and soon enough His fullness will be all that remains in me.

Also we are in the book of Job, chapter 7 currently. Hallelujah!

-Tuesday, 29th December 2015, 3 months 22 days, 2242

No comments:

Post a Comment