Tuesday 26 January 2016

His Work

I feel like I belong here in Glory Place, Mantin. Everything just speaks to me like: "This is the place where you were meant to be. This is the place where it's at." Whether the community of the work or the atmosphere in this place and out I feel a certain belonging to the town of Mantin. Specifically for Elohim's house of prayer for all nations. Everything feels right. Just so right. The only thing at fault lies indefinitely within me; the flesh.

The flesh desires comfort and pleasures, not hardship and sufferings for the sake and name of Messiah. However when I am here in GP I have a deep certainty that the flesh will die. Might not be today, might not be tomorrow but the flesh will have to die. Simply because the Word of Elohim says so therefore it must come to pass. Though heaven and earth may pass away, not one jot or tittle of the Word will pass without being fulfilled. Therefore it is imperative that I remain constantly in the house of Yahweh to soak in His presence. Just like how long soaking in water will easily remove all clinging clods of dirt with but a simply scrub, simply being in Yahweh's presence will cleanse and deliver me from all the filthiness of both the flesh and the spirit, and will perfect holiness in the fear of Elohim. Thus I am not worried, why should I be? I have everything I could ever want or need, food, a roof over my head, constant exposure to the Word of Elohim and the wondrous works of Elohim which He has prepared beforehand for me. I am satisfied with said marrow and fatness. Hallelujah!

The work is no longer work but a deep pleasure. It is satisfying and the days are hastening with each passing moment. Just as how Yahweh has promised He will shorten and finish the work which He began in us Himself, so too does the time reflect the ever hastening work of Elohim unto Yeshua's imminent return. And surely as He called me He is faithful to carry out whatsoever He had spoken of in His work and will do it. He will restore the tabernacle of David;  the tabernacle of praise and worship, prayer and intercession.. He will sanctify and cleanse us with the washing of water by the Word. He will present us unto Himself a glorious church without spot and wrinkle. He will sanctify us completely and preserve us unto the coming of our Lord Yeshua Messiah. He will crush satan under our feet. He will do it all and it gives me great joy to be able to just rest and receive from Him everything. Though there may be times when I have to confirm the Word spoken through activating faith yet surely it is Elohim who works in me both to will and to do His good pleasure. And now to enjoy the off day given to me. Praise Yahweh!

-Wednesday, 27th January 2016, 4 months 20 days, 0426

1 comment:

  1. You know as work becomes a pleasure, then flesh begins its demise.

    ReplyDelete