Wednesday 13 January 2016

John 8:32

Yahweh has answered. How exciting even though I wasn't really looking for the answer to come during the first day itself, I had expected it on the last day but with this I praise Yahweh that He has indeed made me free with just this verse: "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32) After receiving that verse it was as if an entire block of weight just lifted off my back. I feel immensely lighter and much more freer now than I did days or even moments before.

I was battling over the issue of the addiction to the phone and I was asking Yahweh for some reprieve from it. Time and time again I have tried to free myself from this stronghold but therein lies the problem. I tried to free myself, as a man of the dust I am inferior to the spiritual principalities and powers hovering in the second heaven. It was the only logical conclusion that me being in this fallen tent of a body should not be able to overcome this lingering evil with the strength which draws itself from same said evil. Instead I should have overcome evil with good and Who is good except the heavenly Father? His Word is good, His Word us truth and it is a truth which makes us free and free indeed.

Thus, by the grace of my Lord Yeshua Messiah I have come to the revelation that what He says is the truth so why am I believing the lie? His Word says that He has made me free, I say I am still stuck addicted to phone. Who is right? Who is truth? Until just now I could not see it but now it is so clear I do not need to put up with this lie or any lie for that matter because only Elohim is the truth, all men are liars. Thus, I have decided to firmly place my beliefs in His truth which makes me free from my strongholds. There is no need to struggle or travail anymore, Yeshua has made me free. Hallelujah! The Way, the Truth, and the Life says that in Him all the old things; the former things have passed away and now all things have become new. So it is, simply because He is the very said Truth. As for all the lies in my life, give it not a second thought.

-Thursday, 14th January 2016, 4 months 7 days, 0331

1 comment:

  1. Praise Yahweh you have found the truth and the way to life, abundant life.
    This breakthrough is tremendous and ground breaking. If you truly grasp it, you will find life with Yahweh is so liberating and so easy.
    I have found this grace of His and His grace has been more than enough for me.

    ReplyDelete