Thursday 25 February 2016

Limbo Time

Been a while since I last wrote. Don't have it in me to write at length this time so I will keep it short yet sweet with a tinge of sourness. Right now it is the second day of the 3 day absolute fast from food and water and I am in a state of limbo. First of all I truly want to praise Elohim for giving me so much strength so much so that I am hardly hungry nor thirsty. It is like I just had a drink and a meal moments before even though it has already passed the halfway mark. Strength is rising within me.

Then again that is the state of my spirit man. My flesh however is starting to feel it. My limbs sometimes become unsteady whenever I get up off the floor. Lethargy is besetting upon me like a quilt, so comfortable. This, I am in a state of limbo. I am tired and yet I am not tired. I am hungry but not hungry, thirsty but not thirsty. I want to close my eyes but I cannot sleep because of the strength of Yahweh coursing within me.

Come to think of it Yeshua did mention that His strength is made perfect in weaknesses and that when we are weak then we are strong. Sigh, well in this I too can rejoice because the time is flying so fast. Soon enough the time to break fast will be upon me once again and I can rejoice in the salvation the Lord has delivered unto me. Onward and upward, never looking back!

-Thursday, 25th February 2016, 5 months 18 days, 1805

No comments:

Post a Comment