Thursday 18 February 2016

Psalm 117

Recently the atmosphere is heavy. Oppression is hovering all around me, causing me sleepiness. Must be the T-shirt. It was the T-shirt, the black Putrajaya one to be exact. It had a picture of a mosque in it and I was completely oblivious to it, wearing it for consecutive days and whatnot. No wonder I felt an oppression soon as I began wearing that shirt though I did not connect the dots without the prompting of Pastor Kwai Heng on this matter. Having changed shirt, the oppression is instantly gone just like that. I feel much better now.

T-shirt aside, Elohim has been really really gracious and merciful to me. Well He has always been but I have begun to take notice of it in all my doings. I can see the utter merciful kindness of Yahweh in that whatsoever I ask; even if the reason is slightly selfish He sustains me with above and over what I asked or even thought. Truly He is able to do exceedingly over and above what we ask or think according to the power that works in us. I am reminded that I am now experiencing all of this because Yahweh is a covenant keeping Elohim. The covenant which he made with Abraham in that in his Seed shall all the nations be blessed and as we are in Messiah, we are his seed and therefore heirs according to the promise.

I am blessed simply because Yahweh keeps His Word down to the jot and tittle. He promised that as I walk in His ways then all the blessings in the Bible shall pursue and overtake me though the reverse applies to me as well. But besides that I am thoroughly reminded it is not what I have done or what I can do, it is not how much I have understood or read, it is not by much exertion or much meditation; it is because Yahweh Himself promised that I will be blessed and therefore I am blessed. I am humbled by the fact that I have found so much favour with Elohim and with men. All because of the covenant He made with Abraham thousands of years ago.

Oh, Lord Yeshua. I thank You for Your great abundance in supplying all my needs according to Your riches and glory. Whatsoever I ask, believing I shall receive, I most certainly shall receive. Thank You for all the times You have given me another chance though I should stumble and fall along the Way. Though I fell short of Your glory many a times I thank You that every time You have forgiven me and cleansed me by Your blood. Thank You that now Your Holy Spirit is working in me and through me to do Your work Your way. So I submit myself under the shadow of Your wings knowing full well that from henceforth it is all You and nothing of me. Praise You in Your mighty Name, amen!

-Friday, 19th February 2016, 5 months 12 days, 0328

No comments:

Post a Comment