Wednesday 17 February 2016

Recap #2

Now then I have received revelations and breakthroughs aplenty during these 10 days. What I received most was the Word of Elohim. I can just feel His Word cleansing and sanctifying me just being in His presence. Just sitting still and doing nothing already makes that much of a difference. At the end of it all I feel refreshed though my body is physically demanding rest, my spirit man is stirring within me.

I also am able to see the sovereign hand if Yahweh working miracles in these 10 days. The norm is to have at least 6 hours of sleep minimum but that is the world's standard. According to Yahweh so long as we remain long enough in His presence He has promised to refresh us. And so everyday I had the privilege to witness the strength of the Lord Yeshua Messiah being made manifest as I barely got 3-4 hours of bare minimum sleep time. More so especially during the Friday Overnight Prayers and Saturday 1st Service which lasts up till 3am.

On the more spiritual side I have received plenty of dreams concerning the Word. Oftentimes I found myself falling asleep as Pastor Jean began to preach the Word for consecutive hours nonstop. Whatever the reason it may be it was a deep sleep. As such I often dreamed dreams unrelated to the seminar. For example I was dreaming about me myself sleeping on a bed in my old homestead. When all of a sudden Pastor Jean walks into my room in that dream and begins to preach to me about the Word of Elohim! The wondrous thing is that whatsoever she is preaching to me is exactly what she is preaching to the masses; word for word. When I woke up it is as though she just continued where she left off in the dream. This happened on multiple occasions though not always everytime.

One particular standout was that the presence of Yahweh; which separates His people from the people of the world was made manifest in such great might. It felt as though we reached heaven with just the harps and cymbals playing alone. On such an occasion during high praise the voices of the people around me melded together into the sound of mighty rushing water. The closet thing to describe it was like I was in the middle of the huge waterfall gushing downwards onto me. This happened twice. As the voices of the people got louder at the same time they got softer as the roar of the waters took over the sound. In the end all I could here was just a faint whisper of people and a huge torrent of water. Praise Yahweh!

Thus the 10 day seminar has ended and yet the working of the Holy Spirit had just begun. With the introduction of the harp and cymbals as the sole instruments of worship unto Elohim from henceforth, we are nearing the end of the end. Amen! Come, Lord Yeshua!

-Thursday,18th February 2016, 5 months 11 days, 0246

No comments:

Post a Comment