Tuesday 16 February 2016

Recap #1

Well now, 10 days flew by just like that. And here we are again, it's been a while hasn't it? Much has happened within the span of 12-13 days of no blogging. I'll begin from the get go. As a helper I have been assigned various duties to tend to during the 10 day seminar: Be Prepared as a Bride for Yeshua's Return; from the 5th to the 15th of February. Such duties are as follows:
1) I was put in charge of trash management. A messy job but pleasant altogether. I thoroughly enjoyed wading through rubbish and separating the disposables from the non-disposables.
2) Water duty. My job was to ensure there is round the clock supply of drinking water for casual and/or emergency uses. The afternoon shift is mine and not only do I refill all the jugs of water I also have to clean all the used cups for the masses. It was tedious but I cannot complain, it was a simple job altogether.
3) Security duty. 2 shifts: 7am and midnight. That means less sleep for me but I have just recently been catching up on it so it's all good.
4) Prayer slots. I had 3 different slots to fill with different people, on different times and days. The presence of Elohim was mighty and thus the time flew by with a snap of the fingers.
5) Cymbal-ist. The proper term is percussionist. I have been assigned to play the cymbals for every morning session. Which means that as I sleep late I have to wake up early for the past 10 days for the morning rehearsal and prayer for the worship team. Of course sometimes it takes it toll but overall I enjoyed playing the cymbals with much vigour to boot. There's three of us to cycle through. Me on the morning session, Justin on the night session and Joey for that one single session she was not playing harp because she was to share the Word of Elohim. But I guess it couldn't be helped, she was eyeing the cymbals ever since we began the seminar. All in all we have Heman, Asaph, and Ethan on the cymbals as in the days of the physical tabernacle of David. We have their modern day counterparts as well for the spiritual tabernacle of David.
All in all that was what I have done; or rather that was what Yahweh has given me to walk in His works during the 10 days seminar. It's getting quite late, I will end here but will resume when the timing is right. I will resume with what I have received from the seminar. Goodnight.

-Wednesday, 17th February 2016, 5 months 10 days (well), 0313

No comments:

Post a Comment