Thursday 4 February 2016

The Essence of Holiness to Yahweh

With this the seminar is finally underway. "Be prepared as a Bride for Yeshua's return." And how soon His return is. I thank Yahweh that currently He is teaching me what holiness to Elohim really means. Just recently I have received due correction for my sloppiness in the upkeep of the Hiding Place; my current tenancy. I would like to point out that I am currently hosting two other guests who in their own way had contributed to the mess however that is merely pushing the blame onto others. I thank Yahweh that He is giving me the privilege of being taught personally by Him in all this.

I know now what must be done. If I am to manifest the life of Messiah in me it starts from the small things. How can I call myself holy if my surroundings testify against me? How can I call myself a son of Elohim if the life of the son is not made manifest; and surely that life is no slob. It starts from the little just like a mustard seed and soon enough will grow into a great tree on which birds make their nest on. After this seminar is over I know what needs doing. Praise Yahweh for even as the name of the seminar He is already preparing me as the Bride for Yeshua's return. Time to rest, much to do in the morning.

-Friday, 5th February 2016, 4 months 29 days, 0101

No comments:

Post a Comment