Friday 22 April 2016

Living the Life

As I write this I find myself blessed indeed by Elohim. Here I am; 20 years old and serving Yahweh. Set free from the norm of the world, from the daily bustle of the rat race, from whatsoever chains a normal 20 year old college attendee would have. I see the world beyond this beyond and it is looking all too good. Only one problem, my flesh just can't seem to fit into this new lifestyle.

The flesh wants what it wants and my goodness how strong it is. After all my flesh is technically 11 years ahead of its spiritual counterpart*. But He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. I have to say that. So here I am, as I write this I am awake at 4.30am in the morning, getting ready to hunker down in church on the stage. Just me and my church deacon: Brother Koh here in this place of total quietness and serenity. Seriously, life is so much more exciting inasmuch as it is challenging ever since I have decided to follow Yeshua, no turning back.

The Holy Spirit is doing a proper purging of my being this time and boy, is it purging all right! Things I never knew I had began manifesting itself one after another this week and the old sins began cropping up once again but this time; and praise Yahweh that now I know how to exercise the God given authority (somewhat) to drive out the enemy and what I once found delighted to indulge in lost its savour to me. Of course that doesn't mean I should test the waters again, that would be testing Elohim and we don't want that.

This week is fine! Fine and ultra dandy, give thanks to Yahweh! Looking expectantly for unexpected blessings in tight situations in the days to come...

*(Here's where math comes in. I began to count the growth of my flesh life from the age of 5 when I began attending kindergarten. I am 20 years old this year and my spirit man began cultivating himself 2 years ago. 20-5=15 years of development; 15-2=13 years of fleshly living and 2 years of spiritual renewal. )

No comments:

Post a Comment