Wednesday 27 April 2016

Psalm 45:1-6

My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my composition concerning the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer:

"Thou art fairer than the children of men: favour is poured into Thy lips: therefore Elohim hath blessed Thee for ever.

Gird Thy sword upon thy thigh, O Most Mighty, with Thy glory and Thy majesty.

And in Thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and Thy right hand shall teach Thee terrible things.

Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the King's enemies; whereby the people fall under Thee.

Thy throne, O Elohim, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of Thy kingdom is a right sceptre."

Everything is so easy now. No struggle whatsoever. I wonder why I never stopped trying sooner, I would then have entered into such a peaceful state of rest much sooner. It feels great not worrying over everything and needlessly stressing oneself out, so nice to kick back and let Elohim take over. So, so nice. Praise Yeshua for His timeless, abundant rest which I have the privilege of now experiencing. The blessing now mine to enjoy to much riches and extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment