Wednesday 20 April 2016

Recalibration

Looking back this blog of mine, it seems pretty mundane and dull. All words, words, words only. No pictures, no anything. Just words and now I doubt that half of what I had written were even true. (Raspberry sounds)

However, there is a life beyond the phone. Praise Yahweh for that! I mean it might not seem as much but just eating a three layered peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich at 3 in the morning with my roommate James, 15; is it. This is it. The abundant life I had been searching for all this time. Just that few moments of me speaking half gibberish and half Mandarin to the guy leaves me with a massive sense of contentment and satisfaction equivalent to the hours on the phone watching videos. Needless to say the former is more efficient and more euphoric.

I am coming to terms now. I don't need much to be happy. People need so much from themselves and from others to be happy but hey, hang with me. You walk the same path I do? Then come let us walk together; though not all company is beneficial.

That being said, the Hiding Place (the sanctuary within the sanctuary of Elohim. Also happens to be my tenancy.) could use a bit of sprucing up. So much to do with so much time. How to begin?

A new season is here and it is one of the Holy Spirit purifying us as His own special people, redeemed from every lawless dead; zealous for the good works in which He prepared beforehand causes us to walk in. Now this is speaking my mind (partially).

No comments:

Post a Comment