Saturday 4 June 2016

20

This will be one of the few times that I will be able to blog again for a while. So I won't make it too long.

The Young People's Camp: The Heavenly Life is almost underway now and in a few hours time we will be seeing the increase of the number of young peoples. Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Australia, Holland, Thailand, China, Myanmar, Vietnam and many more are on the way today and tomorrow. According to the Word of Elohim we have asked for nations and now we have them. Though we once sowed in tears we now reap in joy. Praise Yahweh!

My birthday passed by uneventfully only that I have come to realise that in the end even on my birthday it is not my day but Yahweh's. And I mucked it up by making it all about myself and thus I reaped what I sowed into.

[Galatians 6:8] For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

But thanks be to Elohim that though He chastises His sons and daughters He does not destroy for as He bruises He binds us up, He has stricken but He will raise us up that we may live in His sight and declare His works amongst the living.

So now I'm 20. A new time is upon us more so me now in the seasons of Yahweh. Hallelujah! Keep looking unto Yeshua; the Author and Perfector of my faith.

-Sunday, 5th June 2016, 8 months 29 days, 0929

No comments:

Post a Comment