Wednesday 1 June 2016

May and more - Glorious

We now enter into half the year gone by. How fast time flies in the presence of Yahweh! One moment I had just begun serving and now the next, I am already almost 9 months into His marvelous service. Praise Yahweh for that! This just goes to show that the Lord Yeshua is truly returning again imminently and it is a grievance to see that most of us Christians are still unawares about this. Thinking that it is still afar off when heaven is already coming down in its splendour and glory. Heaven's glory, heaven's worship, heaven's perfect law, even the King of heaven is here already in our hearts and yet we are still ignorant.

May was phenomenal. It all climaxed to the point of the All Malaysian Golden Gate Revival Convocation on the 26th to the 29th; from Thursday to Sunday. As by the grace of Elohim we have been given the privilege to open and close as well as to take a few sessions of worship during the convocation itself with the harp. And what a blessing it has been to us here inasmuch as it was to them. Their sense of worship has been awoken and now they realise: only Yahweh's way of worship which is by the harp is able to bring the presence of Yahweh down to the peoples. And for us we are humbled that Yahweh would use us to impact nations and tribes and languages. It brings to my memory of my previous church's youth group called Impact. Here we are by the grace of the Messiah reaching out to different nations and soon to touchdown in Jerusalem. How awesome it is to be a son of Elohim.

Now as we enter a new month what lies before us is another turning point in Yahweh's season of work: the All Nations Jerusalem Convocation in October. I don't know why but I just sense that everything will be leading up to that. Pastor Jean says to pray for Yahweh to provide but I already know that He will because it is His desire for all nations to know the true Elohim by means of true worship in spirit and in truth. As it is in heaven so it must be on the earth. Now is the time that Yahweh is wrapping up His glorious work in each and every one of us because His Son is returning shortly. Thus it becomes mindful for us especially myself to just surrender to the workings of the Holy Spirit in and through me.

The key I have found is to keep looking unto Yeshua Messiah. Not to our problems, not to our situations, not to our circumstances but unto He who makes the impossible possible. I found out that as long as my sights are set on Him than those issues in my life I previously had trouble with is slowly but surely dissipating and purged away from me. When I look to my surroundings I become discouraged. How can this be? How must I do this? How do I get this? The answer:

[Isaiah 45:22] Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am El, and there is none else.

When I look unto Him He takes over. He will do what I cannot and He makes the crooked ways straight and when He does it who can come against it? Also it is a privilege to begin the month with fasting and prayer. More breakthroughs are upon us this day. Praise Yeshua!

-Wednesday, 1st June 2016, 8 months 25 days, 1801

No comments:

Post a Comment