Friday 17 June 2016

Pleasurable Weekends

Here we are, at the blessed weekend once again. I didn't blog much because I have been undergoing some trials and warfare during the week but praise Yahweh that it is now the weekend and I do enjoy my weekends; though not as others enjoy theirs.

The weekend for me begins on Friday at 5pm when I have just departed from Glory Place Mantin to head to Semarak Revival Centre to rendezvous with some people to head down to GP PJ together. From there it swings into the weekly Friday house church and flows into overnight prayers until 3am. I won't be back home at GP Mantin until after 5am and then I get my brief rest. Saturday begins at 2pm with the Glory Place service followed by Yeshua Heals Miracle Healing service at 8pm at SRC. I would attend the 11.30pm 1st English service as well but now I have a prayer watch during that time back at GP. Resting at 4am and rising again at 8am to prepare the Sunday services. 10am at SRC and 4pm at CRC. Then it's dinner and fellowship until we arrive back home at 11pm or so. What an enjoyable week!

Most people would complain or murmur that their weekends are so full that there is no time for oneself to 'seek Yahweh' as they would term it. But myself I find it no burden to continue service after service after service because I seek Yahweh during such moments. To me these are my personal moments together with Elohim and they are much cherished. I look forward to two things mostly every week: my off day during Wednesday where I catch up on rest and the weekend where I catch up with Elohim. Of course that is to say that during the week I also make it a point to fellowship with Elohim during my free time though this week was quite erratic due to said first reason of why I did not blog much this week.

But with Elohim everything works together for good to them that love Him, to them who are the called according to His purposes. Amen to that!

-Saturday, 18th June 2016, 9 months 11 days, 0430

No comments:

Post a Comment