Monday 27 June 2016

Psalm 138:8

It's been 10 days since I last blogged. It's just that this month of June is really, really intense. This month happens to be the month of Ramadan. The Moslems are fasting and by doing so bring down the powers of the second heaven upon the people of the land; more so we the people of Elohim.

Oppressions, strife, contention, discontent, backbiting and much more are rife right now and I am having to wage warfare at every given moment. Whether I sleep or am awake it comes and it doesn't lightly brush, it packs a punch. Everywhere I look I see something that just triggers me and everywhere I look I see the work of the enemy whether in the daily doings of the young people or even in myself. Some of them are so blatant for us to see and yet the person himself is blinded to the oppression he is under. Sometimes a good smack is what is needed around here, for me and others.

I have lost many and won some of the battles however that is not the end. The war is already won, it's just these little skirmishes with the enemy who doesn't know when to quit. In the end I found the surefire way to continue on with. Firstly and of course the most needed: the Word of Elohim and the presence of Elohim. The Word keeps reminding me to remain sober and vigilant always and to watch and pray at every given moment lest I fall into temptations. True enough, as I continued to worship and to pray I found myself becoming lighter and lighter. Able to think more rationally and sane rather than in the spur of the moment and its torrents of emotion.

Secondly: endurance. I have much need for it. Even though I fell so many times I must continue on in order to overcome. There is no choice for me in anything less than that. I must endure and endure and endure through it all. But the endurance does not come from my own pool of strength because if it did I would have fizzled out and would have required deliverance already so many times. The endurance comes from the first point: the Word and the presence of Elohim. In His presence I find my problems so minuscule and whatsoever or whosoever was bothering me I see a change in perspective of them. The little of their good greatly overshadows the abundance of evil I though I had found in them. This enduring strength is what keeps me going, by looking and crying out to Yeshua Messiah I receive my help. Mercy and grace to help in my times of need has been promised me when I draw near unto Him and He me.

Thirdly: silence. People have been saying things about me that may be right but also may be wrong. I don't know. But before all this I had asked Yahweh some time after the "Receiving the Resurrection Life of Yeshua" seminar that He teach me to keep silent before Him. I had known Yahweh to be my Healer, Deliverer, Saviour, Providence. But now I wanted to know Him as my Vindicator. So in this time of warfare there were many times I wanted to defend myself but I just shut my mouth so that Yahweh may open His'. And He has and I have seen the vindication of Yahweh upon me these past few days of me not blogging.

Praise Yahweh! Let us continue on now.

-Tuesday, 28th June 2016, 9 months 21 days, 0329

No comments:

Post a Comment