Tuesday 19 July 2016

Season of Yeshua Messiah

Well this season surely is a season for the Word of Elohim indeed. I can already see that this season will bring much change. Whether good or bad it doesn't really matter because Yahweh has said in His word that all things work out for good whether we have the perspective to see it or not. It is because our first parents ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that we had a shift in our peripheral viewpoints and now we can perceive what is good and evil because of that. I often think that most oftentimes we pay too much attention to the nature of our situations rather than the Person who allowed this situation to occur in our lives to bring us closer to Him. But I am going off topic.

This season brings about a surge in the Word of Elohim; whether by song or by the written word His Word is being declared forth very much so in these times. And surely in these times that His Word is also revealing the deeper nature of our characters and exposing the hidden things unknown even to ourselves in our lives. Which is good and wonderful indeed because it only emphasises to me that truly it is because of the grace and mercy of Yeshua Messiah that He cleanses and purges me so. That I may be found in Him not having my own righteousness which is from the law but that which is through faith in Messiah. I of myself can do nothing and achieve nothing without Yeshua and if I say I love Him I must also love His Word because He is the very Word of Elohim which I read.

[Joh 1:1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with יהוה, and the Word was יהוה.

[Rev 19:13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of יהוה.

A return to the pure Word of Elohim. I mean it is edifying to keep hearing the oracles of Elohim declared forth by my pastors and leaders however the Word Himself is much more than can be said with speech. This Word is slowly encompassing my life and I praise Yahweh for that. Truly it is His love set upon me that I find myself loving His Word not as a textbook but truly as a pleasure one finds in reading a good book. But this Book is much more, it becomes alive to me and in turn gives me life. Praise Yahweh! Onwards.

-Wednesday, 20th July 2016, 10 months 13 days, 0251

1 comment:

  1. NOW IS THE TIME TO CONSIDER BEING OPEN ABOUT YOUR BLOG. LET'S PUT NAMES IN IT, THOUGH YOU CAN HIDE THEIR NAMES UNDER ABBREVIATION OR UNDER SOME FORM OF NAMING METHODS THAT YOU CAN RECOGNISE THEM WHEN YOU LOOK BACK.
    BE COMMITTED IN IDENTIFYING THE REFERENCED PERSON, KNOWING THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OF OUR WRITING.

    ReplyDelete