Wednesday 3 August 2016

Perseverance Needed

Just want to praise Yahweh. In the end that is all I can say and do. Even though everything may seem against me, it is not but surely die my betterment. To continue my walk in the Lord the process of dying to the flesh and self has been boosted and intensified. The testings are becoming more frequent as they are arduous however I cling onto the hope that where I am weak there the strength of the Messiah may rise.

[2Co 12:9] And He said unto me, My favour is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of the Messiah may rest upon me.

Now there are times aplenty that I have failed to overcome and instead succumbed to the wiles of the devil. However, through these personal failings I see the constant need for me to fall back onto the everlasting arms of He who can never fail us. Through these times I see the necessity for the ever renewing grace and mercies of Elohim to rest upon me and for that I am grateful.

[Lam 3:22] It is of יהוה's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

In this I begin to see the resemblance in our lives with Moses. If Abraham was the life of faith personified and the life of David of worship and praise, then Moses' personifies the life of an everyday believer in the son of Elohim. But to talk about him right now is a bit difficult to say the least. His life story and how it matches with ours so perfectly will just take up paragraphs upon paragraphs. I might do that in the next post though.

Although what I can say is that Moses even though he failed to enter the Promised Land which is the fullness of Messiah Yeshua this very day, he failed to enter by flesh but entered anyhow by the Spirit. Even though he was a man with many errors about him, there was never a prophet that could ever be compared with him besides our Lord and Saviour. If he had such hope and a glorious ending waiting for him despite his misgivings, we too share and experience and even greater Hope.

[Col 1:27] To whom יהוה would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is the Messiah in you, the hope of glory.

Thus we continue to cling onto Him and persevere, because:

[Psa 30:5] For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Praise Yahweh!

-Wednesday, 3rd August 2016, 10 months 27 days, 1733

No comments:

Post a Comment