Saturday 14 January 2017

Hebrews 4:12

This season it feels as though that the fruit is beginning to mature. This is on a personal note of mine but as of right now I can see plainly that the months of prayer before have at last begun to be brought forth into fruition. I can see by the Spirit that He reminds me of the prayers I have made months prior and now they are showing forth its physical manifestation in my life and surrounding.

That is something to give thanks for but nonetheless what Yahweh has really put into my heart in this time is that He truly is the Elohim Who remembers everything. Who sees all, hears all, and certainly recalls all. Everything I have done up until this point in time whether they be to the glorifying of the Heavenly Father by the Spirit or not so edifying actions taken has been noted and written down for times to come. Perhaps to bring to remembrance of the sovereign goodness of Yahweh or to remind me that of myself outside Yeshua I am nothing. All in all, He continues to show me that above all what has been sown into the Word of Elohim has not been for naught but will certainly reap the harvest in due time.

This just means that all the times that I have read the Bible over and over again are not for nothing. They are being kept for a time and a purpose to come. This is great because then the need to memorise and remember the Scripture verses does not fall upon me but rather it now comes by revelation for its due time and due season. He will be the One to guide me into all truth in their correct times and circumstances.

[Pro 15:23] A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!

Truly then John 14 comes to pass here in my life that all the things which I have read which Yeshua had spoken He will bring into remembrance in their correct time of manifestation.

[Joh 14:26] But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The Holy Spirit has the power to bring back to our remembrance all that we have read from the Bible but how can He do so unless we first fill ourselves up with the Word of Elohim? When we remember something we draw from our past experiencing it but we cannot remember something if there is nothing to draw from in the first place. That is not to say that Yahweh is incapable of bringing forth something from nothing, which He can; but He is even more eager and looking over us to perform His words.

[Jer 1:12] Then said יהוה unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Thus the necessity and the importance and the power of the Word of Elohim looms over me reminding me that this Book that I handle is one that gives life and power and the Spirit freely without measure to those who truly find Yeshua in it. After all, in the entirety of the volume of the book it is written of Him after all. So it becomes on my part to continue to store up more and more of the Word of Elohim in my life, even if I don't understand what I am reading but I know that in due time the Holy Spirit will bring it into the full light of revelation of and in Yeshua Messiah.

[Pro 15:28] The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.

A word fitly spoken in the right time and the right place is much more desirable that for many words with no place for them whatsoever.

-Saturday, 14th January 2017, 1 year 4 months 7 days, 1925

No comments:

Post a Comment