Monday 13 February 2017

Foundation Building

I am glad that by the grace of Yahweh He has led me into this ministry by Pastor Jean. It's now been over a year since I had given up on my pursuits in the world and have come to serve Yahweh in His house of prayer for all nations. Looking back I see that in just one year's time I have learnt already so many things that the world failed to teach me. Everyday I can see breakthrough in my own life and in the life of others as well. I have come a long way and yet there is this sense within me that shows me that there is still much more to be attained in this walk with Elohim. Inasmuch as I have already received and experienced by the grace of Elohim it is just the tip of the iceberg. Many things I see are still lacking and it's in those areas that I see the need to continue cleaving onto the Lord Yeshua Messiah.

Lagenda fellowship had just ended a few hours ago and yet that fellowship among many other things are just one of the reasons that make me glad that I have forsaken the world to come and carry my cross to follow Yeshua. That's not to say that I am free of such thoughts as to what I am actually doing with my life here and hereafter but it's because of all these little, wonderful blessings of people and situations that causes me to lift up my eyes to heaven and thank Elohim for all that He has done in and through my life. Austin, a Nigerian brother was just sharing during the fellowship about how even in warfare we tend to conjure up things that are not even there. Feelings and emotions swell up and causes us to revile our enemies when even the archangel Michael dared not to but instead said, 'Yahweh rebuke you!'.

[Jud 1:9] Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, יהוה rebuke thee.

We are called as sons to inherit and no longer strive for our rights simply because it all belongs to us. Well, actually he said many things of which I completely agree with simply because those were the things revealed to me by the Holy Spirit. Though there are yet some points that have not been made clear this is a clear example as to why we need one another as the body of Messiah: to build, edify, rebuke, exhort one another and all the more as the Day draws nigh.

[Heb 10:25] Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

It's in all these gatherings that we are inclined not to speak our minds or our piece but rather speak from the Word because I find the Word of Elohim alone brings life and refreshment to burdened hearts. I was thoroughly reminded today through this fellowship that the road I have walked thus far though far from perfection still is the right path simply because I am not left alone, either by the harassment of the enemy or by the sure mercies of Messiah. Suffice it to say, I enjoyed today as I do everyday because everyday is a blessing in itself. Not a single day is the same and I can walk in that day in the rest of Yahweh, meaning the work I do, the burdens I carry, all of it is not mine but rather on Yeshua's part. He has prepared the work, He has instilled the desire to work the work, and He has given us the means to accomplish the work abundantly more so. All we have to do is to walk in it.

[Eph 2:10] For we are His workmanship, created in the Messiah Yeshua unto good works, which יהוה hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

[Phi 2:13] For it is יהוה which worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

And yet sometimes the daily notions of life seem to ever be in remembrance before me. Things concerning adolescence and the like are always approaching me ever the more so and sometimes it affects me much more than I care to admit. However, I'm sure that in all things they will turn to my advantage and I will once again see the glory of Yahweh revealed then in that moment of time. I praise Yahweh for my family who upholds me daily whether by prayers or sound advice by the Spirit, because without them I would have surely gone astray by now. For my friends who not only share in my convictions but hold their own as well and are not afraid to tell it as it is. To call white white and black black. It's to them that I can talk freely of the Word of Elohim and that they understand what it means to be led by the Holy Spirit. Though we may have our differences, it works out beautifully like cogs in a machine. My elders and peers and those who stand above me, they show me the path that I ought to walk and though sometimes it may be difficult it is always, always for my own peace in Elohim. My juniors and those within my sphere of influence through few they may be, they teach me inasmuch as sometimes I teach them. Through them I am shown my errors and faults and thus it is like looking into the mirror.

Of course above them all is the Lord Yeshua Messiah. Without Him I am nothing, I'll have nothing and surely can do nothing. It is only by His grace and mercy that thus far I have walked together with Him and He has shown me many great wonders and signs whether in the heavens above or around me on the earth.

[Dan 6:27a] He delivereth and rescueth, and He worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth,

It's only thanks to Yeshua Messiah that I am here right now and am so blessed because of Him. In truth I had wanted to write something else entirely in this post but somehow here I am. Oh well, this is wonderful as well. Work is no longer work because the work Elohim gives is not burdensome. I can rest whether with my eyes open or not because the rest I rest in comes from the presence of Yahweh. Everything is becoming relaxed and that in itself allows me to meticulously met out what needs to be done for the day. Although now concerning the times and the seasons of Yahweh, things are beginning to take place and what's more Elohim is beginning to shake the heavens and the earth yet once more. Not just on an international level but on a personal one as well.

We as the young people ought to prepare ourselves for the days to come because surely what we have experienced during the recent seminar is but just the beginning of the increase of the intensity of the warfare and also the increase of the magnitude of the blessings and breakthroughs poured forth. The time to build our foundations upon the Word of Elohim is now for the times to come. Because most surely, and this is my personal conviction that the time will come when foundations will be tested and everyone caught unawares will be thoroughly sifted through and shaken out of their ways by means of force. The kingdom of Elohim is coming with force.

[2Ti 1:13-14] Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Yeshua the Messiah. That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Spirit which dwelleth in us.

-Tuesday, 14th February 2017, 1 year 5 months 7 days, 0340

No comments:

Post a Comment