Tuesday 28 February 2017

Preparation

It's the beginning of a new month and what better way than to begin it with fasting and praying, seeking the face of Yahweh the first thing as March drives by. Soon enough the month will pass and April will be here and even then will I still be calling this a 'new' year despite having gone 3 months already into 2017? Elohim knows, only He knows.

Anyways, time is speeding up exponentially and things are beginning to fall together like puzzle pieces. As of right now I could say that life as I know it has been firmly stable in the sense that we are still in the midst of the season which I had quoted in the previous blog post. Nothing much is going on at the moment other than that now subtle changes are beginning to stir within the peoples. Whether here or there anywhere I go I see something that I had always wanted to see: progress. Albeit not at the speed I'd be satisfied with but in the end the progression of a person's walk with Elohim is not mine to influence in any way. I'm merely an observer in the matter because I cannot run the race for anyone other than for myself. The atmosphere is changing, the peoples are changing, the season has changed already and now I believe it is time to hunker down and build up our foundations.

More than anything right now I believe that this is just the calm before the storm and as such we are in for an exciting time. Well, exciting in the sense that we will be able to experience more of Yeshua and His life and power made manifest in and through us but also on the other side of the coin the enemy will also be much more frequent and busier about their business to steal, kill, and to destroy us. This just keeps reminding me that right now we are in the midst of reliving the Bible and what keeps bringing to my attention is the Book of the Kings and the Chronicles of the Kings of Judah. How they fared, how they thrived, how they warred, how they fell, how they died, everything about every king has something to tell us and instruct us in our walk with Elohim besides providing a history backdrop to the formation of Israel as a whole. Now I believe is the time when we ought to prepare ourselves for what is to come in the near future. I don't know what it holds but I do know that it will hold significant, significant meaning and change for all of us still walking together by the Spirit of Elohim. Now is the time of peace before the time for combat, as in the time of King Asa:

[2Ch 14:5-7] Also he took away out of all the cities of Judah the high places and the images: and the kingdom was quiet before him. And he built fenced cities in Judah: for the land had rest, and he had no war in those years; because יהוה had given him rest. Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us; because we have sought יהוה our Elohim, we have sought Him, and He hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered.

[2Ch 14:9] And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots; and came unto Mareshah.

-Wednesday, 1st March 2017, 1 year 5 months 22 days, 0247

No comments:

Post a Comment