Sunday 14 May 2017

Abundance in the Lord

Why is everything going my way? It feels as though the blessings of heaven has opened on me and that at every given moment I am blessed, either by something or someone. I am greatly blessed of Yahweh and this day truly it is a privilege to be of His household.

I am reminded of one particular psalm for the entirety of this week and it is not just poetic but increasingly glorious and abundant to those who begin to meditate on it.

[Psa 36:7-10] How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O Elohim! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Thy house; and Thou shalt make them drink of the river of Thy pleasures. For with Thee is the fountain of life: in Thy light shall we see light. O continue Thy lovingkindness unto them that know Thee; and Thy righteousness to the upright in heart.

The more and more I begin to ponder and just meditate upon just these few verses of Psalm 36 I find that everything is becoming a reality. I am indeed abundantly satisfied with the fullness of His house. Yahweh makes me drink from the river of His pleasures. And in His light, the life of Yeshua is the light of men; I see with clarity. The road I am taking is not dark but I clearly see the beautiful ending awaiting me. Over the course of this week, I have felt somewhat burdened for the young people and that burden took the form of words during my sharing for the Youth Meeting in CRC. After that, the burden is cleared from me and it was at that point in time I once again found the vision to continue my walk ever with joy.

I am the blessed of Yahweh. Not because of what He has done for me, but because He lives in me and loves me. Yeshua in me makes me the accepted one in the Beloved. I am the called according to His purpose and I see the road ahead of me. Though it may be fraught with many a things but simply because Elohim, not His power nor His works; but He Himself is with me then I shall never be moved. More often times than not, we tend to focus more on the gifts of Elohim instead of actually pleasuring ourselves in the Giver of gifts instead. We take our boast in the gifts of Elohim by the Holy Spirit upon our lives when in fact our boast, though boasting brings no profit but is a necessity sometimes; should be in Yeshua. Not of the works we or even He has done in and through us but because He lives and ever lives in us that we can have our boasting. Not in things that will vanish in time, but in He who lives forevermore.

I am free, and surely He Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. And yet, many a times the liberty I have is put into question. Nevertheless I found such a joy, a pleasure that comes about when you are in the will of Elohim. The days ahead for me have never been sunnier, and yet everyday there is a contention with the enemy who attempts to block my view. May I in the grace of Yahweh continue to stand in His Son, for there is no Rock save the Lord Yeshua.

-Sunday, 14th May 2017, 1 year 8 months 7 days, 2110

No comments:

Post a Comment