Saturday 10 June 2017

Setting the Lord Chiefly

Things have begun to move once again. With the family of Messiah gathering once more, it is a time of expected revival and breaking through into the Heavenlies. I myself am quite excited for the coming days because I can truly see that now the Spirit of Elohim is beginning to take over His people and we in turn are beginning to learn to flow together instead of doing as we please. An expected greater breakthrough is imminent as it is and once again it is good to see nations and family from all over the world gather together to honour the name of Yeshua.

I believe that now Yahweh is hastening His work and every work not belonging to Him is being exposed and disposed off. In fact, the time is already upon us that He makes a separation between those who really know and stand for Him and those who simply know about Him. I find it quite marvellous to see that the Holy Spirit is taking over every work especially pertaining to my personal life and that now I can just enjoy the rest and liberty found in Him. Because a long time ago, I had realised that it doesn't amount to anything if it comes from my own resources and power. Instead things flow smoothly as they ought simply because the Holy Spirit took over entirely in the matter.

Even in matters where we've had years and years of experience I find that there still must be a consulting with our Teacher because even if we have done things before it doesn't mean that things will always go our way. All the ways of the natural is subject first to the spiritual because the things were we now see and feel were not made of things visible unto us.

[Heb 11:3] Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of Elohim, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Worship is beginning soon so I may have to write later. Anyways, there must be a continual need to always set Elohim ever before us because when we do so, then we are immovable and unstoppable. We find rest and much more when we first of all set Yeshua first. He is our Beginning and our End after all.

[Psa 16:8-9] I have set יהוה always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

[Isa 41:4] Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I יהוה, the first, and with the last; I am He.

-Sunday, 11th June 2017, 1 year 9 months 4 days, 0958

No comments:

Post a Comment