Saturday 26 August 2017

Being Adorned and Prepared

This is already the halfway point for the seminar, "The Heavenly Bride Adorned and Prepared for Her Husband" which lasts from last Thursday to the Thursday to come and thus far I have thoroughly enjoyed myself for every single day. Why? For the simply reason that this seminar is the seminar which I have received the least amount of work possible by far. I spend the majority of the hours in the mixer room and that to me is a sanctuary within the sanctuary. The equivalent of the Hiding Place found in Glory Place Mantin, it's just that reclusive though it is stuck right in the middle of the sanctuary.
During this time I am often found lurking around the sound room for the full duration of the day, from morning to afternoon, evening, night, and some more after I'm always around the mixer room and that is something I thoroughly enjoy through and through. People may be ever so elated that they have been chosen to take part as teachers and helpers in the Harp School but as for me, I have since longed to join the Bowl sessions because ever since the Harp School began I have yet to fully attend a single one. But now, I'm involved with each and every Bowl session and it is ever so good. As far as I am concerned my breakthrough has already come and I see what Elohim is bringing me through is right and setting me aright.

This truly is the season for a hideaway and by the grace of Yahweh I have been chosen to come away for a while to rest and just be in the presence of Yahweh by the Spirit. Where everyone else desires the company of others and even their loved ones, what I desire most as of this season is to be left alone to be with my thoughts and Messiah. That is not to say I don't enjoy the occasional banter but in these times and seasons that Elohim brings us in, what I want is just to be somewhere where I can just be myself before Yeshua Messiah and have sweet fellowship with Him. It's what's been keeping me going and strengthening my faith in Him all the more, you would be surprised to know of the mighty workings He is accomplishing in my life and of the words which He speaks to me.

Onto the breakthrough, I have been given the almost daily prayer watch of 3-5am together with Caleb and in the beginning I thought that I had been thrust into the thick of it at the get go, but instead Elohim is gracious unto me as per His usual favour. As I worshipped, the presence of Yahweh just fell on me and greatly refreshed me for the time of my watch, and not just during those times either. Having only 4 hours of rest per day does something to the body but what Elohim has shown and reminded me again is that I am able to experience His supernatural power by just believing it. Whenever I come into the presence of Yahweh, especially during times of worship I believe and am fully convinced that whenever I open my mouth to join worship singing, I shall be refreshed, and I always am. Never once since He revealed this secret to me that it failed. But I'm diverting. Back to the breakthrough; whenever I finish my watch, my hands drip with oil. I don't see it, but my hands are just coated with oil and is so fragrant that with just one whiff, I know that it is fragrant anointing oil. But beyond that, the real breakthrough is when I'm during the mixer room. That's when as I sleep, am at rest, or when I am on watch duty for the needs as each day may require; Messiah speaks to me through His Word and the surroundings. Everything He speaks becomes so real, revealing things to come. More so He speaks concerning me in that He shows me my ways and I found that once again inasmuch as I have already attained to I still have yet to experience perfection. I am not perfect yet but I have this confidence that He shall perfect that which concerns me shortly. It's even written in the Bible.

[Psa 138:8] YAHWEH will perfect that which concerneth me: Thy mercy, O YAHWEH, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of Thine own hands.

This walk that we walk with and in Messiah, it's ever so real. If only we'd believe then we will see, if only we'd believe then we shall have it, if only we'd believe then everything becomes alive in Messiah. For only in Him do we begin to live, to move, and to have our being. Praise Yeshua. Onwards for much more!

-Sunday, 27th August 2017, 1 year 11 months 20 days, 0220

No comments:

Post a Comment