Saturday 16 September 2017

Rejuvenation

The preparation for the trip has been meticulous and thorough to say the least. And I am privileged to be able to be prepared by Yahweh in going for this trip to the Holy Land. And the preparation which He gives not only encompasses the physical, but even the emotional and spiritual being of myself. For that I am ever grateful because in the last few days I have received much of the refining and moulding of Elohim that I've been humbled and humbled good. In my imperfections I see the perfection of Yeshua and for that I am glad because when I see how I am yet made perfect I rejoice. Because that means that inasmuch as I have attained, of all things I have learnt and experienced; there is still yet much more that there is for the Holy Spirit to teach me and impart to me.

This is just the day before we depart and I've recently once again undergone yet another trial and by the grace of Messiah He has brought me out to a broad place. All in all, I am amazed at the work that Yahweh has done in my life thus far. I could never have imagined that my situations could be resolved so easily as it is now. In fact, if it was the me from a year ago I would be hard pressed and perplexed as to what ought to be done. I would have been obstinate and so set in my ways that I wouldn't budge but now it feels like I've become ever so malleable. To be able to flow whenever and wherever should the need arise. However, that is not the case for all times and even if it is for most times; if it is not for all then I still have yet much more to acquire from Yeshua by the Spirit.

I'm excited because now yet another yoke has been loosed from me and now I see just exactly who walks the road which I wall in the Spirit. And that road encompasses only Elohim and myself. Going into this trip, I find that the best solace would be solace in Messiah and that my comforts and consolation come from Him and Him alone. What need have I now to look at others? They have their own purpose and calling in Messiah just as I have and they have their own road and journey to traverse just as I do. However, to one He has given the road to be ever pleasant and to the other a road paved with much tribulation although both roads in Messiah leads to the same Way.

I was always puzzled at the parable of the workers with the same wages. Although some worked from the beginning of the day and some came in at the last minute, all groups receive the same wage, a denarius. At first I too found that unfair but then I realise, this parable speaks of salvation and our journey in Yeshua. Some have been here since the beginning and have borne the brunt of the sun but some, and I believe that I am of the latter end; come in at the end and partake of the harvest that the former had laboured in. This isn't unfair, though it may seem so. The Scriptures declare that he who sows will rejoice with he who reaps together as one.

[Joh 4:36-38] And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

From this I found much comfort, not in the fact that I need not labour for what I reap although I do; but I am comforted that each of us has a separate and special calling in Elohim. All that Yeshua is concerned is that we be concerned firstly not with our own flesh and blood, our own kin but rather our walk with Him first. When Peter asked Yeshua about the fate of John, He simply answered:

[Joh 21:21-22] Peter seeing him saith to Yeshua, Lord, and what shall this man do? Yeshua saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou Me.

Although I knew about this, now I know first hand. My road is paved just for me and Elohim to walk together and no one can touch it. It is the same for others and for the times that I have intervened in them thinking that I knew better, I repent because I did not know what I do. In ignorance I had done thus but shall do no longer. I am reinvigorated and refreshed like never before because now, like Paul has said I have been released from a yoke so that I no longer care so much so for my brethren. They too are in the hands of my Elohim just as I know I am and they shall be fine, Elohim willing. I now need only care and to take care whether I continuously walk in the will of Elohim or not. Truly, praise Yahweh.

-Sunday, 17th September 2017, 2 years 10 days, 1251

No comments:

Post a Comment