Thursday 28 December 2017

In With The New

The Bible Reading this year is really quite the enjoyable experience. Not to say that I didn't enjoy past years but rather that this year there really is such an excitement about me as I take the evening and early morning watches to read the Scriptures. The sense of time have long since past, having stayed in the sanctuary for the past couple of days. Having to do everything in the confines of the church really is quite the invigorating experience for me and sometimes I seem to lose track as to exactly what time of the day and the day more so we are in. Having come down to CRC here with a few others for the Bible Reading, I'm glad I did so. It was quite a breakthrough for me in the sense that once more I can begin to devour the Word of Elohim once again. I had been stuck receiving from Yahweh for a while now and it just feels so good to once again being able to read more than just a few chapters now. What an exhilaration, what a rush.

We are nearing the very near end of the Bible Reading and yet I can't help but sense that this is but the beginning of many new and exciting things to come in the Lord Yeshua Messiah. As we draw near to the close of 2017, 2018 is looking to be the beginning of a season of new things and I can't help but recall the verses regarding so.

[Isa 42:9] Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

[Isa 43:19a] Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?

[Isa 48:6] Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

[Eze 12:28] Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord YAHWEH; There shall none of My words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord YAHWEH.

The year ahead, Elohim willing looks to begin with the closing of the former paths and ways and things and the beginning of things yet not seen, either in this ministry or even in our lives. Something new, something exciting is abounding not just in Glory Place but in all the other prayer houses as well. We're growing.

-Friday, 29th December 2017, 2 years 3 months 22 days, 0513

No comments:

Post a Comment