Friday 22 December 2017

Offenses Aside

We're nearing the end with each day that passes. And not just the end of the year, but even the end of the age. More and more each and every single day we are beginning to see that the work of Yahweh is hastening ever so quickly in righteousness and it is time that the Word of Elohim is fulfilled in every way possible.

[Rom 9:28] For He will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

And indeed it is, it is unbelievable to me just how fast the work of the Holy Spirit is progressing in me, in us, in every single one of us. And more so now I believe that it is time to rise up.

[Dan 12:3] And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

[Mat 13:43] Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

I'm not particularly sure as to what exactly I should write in this moment of time but I can sense ever so clearly in my spirit that something is about to take place once more. Perhaps more than anything, judgement is beginning in the house of Yahweh now and the Lord Yeshua is sieving His people like wheat from chaff. They that have built up a strong foundation in Messiah will continue forth into a breakthrough unlike any such before it, but they who are just flowing together but not exactly experiencing for themselves the riches of Messiah will find the times to come challenging to say the least. It's not something to dread, but rather something to look forward to.

[1Co 3:13-15] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

To us who really know the end, we have an assured hope in Yeshua that though we may stumble and fall, we will still be saved by His grace and mercy but through fire. There's honestly not much else for me to write, as I see the end of 2017 approaching ever so quickly I ponder to just how the Holy Spirit has led and preserved me thus far. Truly, it was simply all Him and nothing of me. Had it been me, it would surely not have turned out far greater than I could have imagined or thought of.

Perhaps the one thing that keeps ensnaring the young people, myself included are emotions more than anything else. During the Young People's Camp I've noticed that emotions ran rampant throughout. People become increasingly agitated with the contrast of personality and character with one another, sensitivity more so sky rockets to unimaginable heights. So much so, that even a slight would cause bitterness, resentment, and hatred to be fanned aflame from within. Honestly, these are the times when we must realise that emotions are not our dominant drive, the Spirit is. We have honestly been led by our noses, figuratively speaking of our emotions; for far too long.

I honestly believe that we as young people are meant to be built up like a fortress, a strong tower. Not one where our emotions turn stone cold dead, but one where it becomes dulled when faced with the onslaught of every day offenders and offences. There passes not a day for me when I would not be offended by something someone said or even by my situation. However, I've realised the needless neccesity of harbouring it because it's not worth my time and energy to peruse and pursue after such things. I've better things to expend my thoughts and energy on. I do get offended, however I realise that carrying my offense further with me in my walk with Yeshua would be detrimental not just to me but to others as well. So, I've learnt to discard them in the name of Yeshua and praise Him I am set free because of it. Seriously, praise Yeshua.

-Saturday, 23rd December 2017, 2 years 3 months 16 days, 1717

No comments:

Post a Comment