Monday 22 January 2018

Relinquish to Gain More

There really isn't that much to write in these past couple of days. As of now, perhaps the most frequent job that I've been dutifully attending to concerning the farm work at GP Mantin would be as the driver and coordinator of rubbish and whatnot. Whether it's heavy duty or messy slops and goops of it, concerning rubbish you needn't look further than me. The unofficial rubbish man of GP and enjoying every moment of it, mind you. It would seem like something has been dislodged from my cranium as to how or even why I can find enjoyment in wading through and getting my hands dirty with all the rubbish but I do. I thoroughly enjoy the work, but not always the smell. It's for the glory of Messiah anyways. My time spent in dirt and muck is more time remembering Yeshua and His fragrance upon me. It makes the work and time go by ever so quickly. Anyways, after a while your hands would become accustomed to the slimy texture and your nose to the pungency of it all. No different than any other work I'd reckon.

Before that though, I had been through quite an enlightening experience last week: spiritual warfare. From last Wednesday to Friday I was undergoing severe and intense oppression in the body and in the mind. In the body, in that I was entirely left weak and tired no matter how much I slept it didn't avail me anything at all whatsoever. I just felt drained like anything and in the mind, in the sense that my thoughts were running haywire throughout the time of my deliverance. Fluctuating from one high to an extreme long and back again with such frequency that it left my mentally drained as well keeping track and the reins of the thoughts of my mind. Not to mention that my body was painfully ached everywhere and every how. My deliverance came on the second night which was a Thursday, when Pastor Jean began to command that we exercise our authority in the name of Yeshua to exorcise the enemy out of ourselves. When it came turn for me to war on the mic, I did and halfway through my warring the tonne on my back lifted immediately off from me. The feeling was very similar to removing a heavy bag from your shoulder and the lightness that comes with it immediately afterwards. I no longer felt weak and tired, I was strengthened and completely refreshed and delivered in the presence of Yahweh. Praise Him for that.

And yet, despite the complete setting free a lingering pain in the neck still held onto me. It made it difficult for me to turn my head either to the left or the right. The more I turned the more the pain cranked up to different levels of intensity. It made driving quite the challenge and the full reliance on Yahweh to preserve me. As I was pondering on what exactly is the cause of this pain, during the Friday House Church at Glory Place PJ the Holy Spirit revealed to me a particular passage of Scripture as the remedy of my cause.

[Jas 4:13-16] Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

[Jas 4:7-8] Submit yourselves therefore to Elohim. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to Elohim, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

[Jas 4:10] Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

In summary, the root cause is pride and arrogance which it was. And the remedy, humbling oneself and asking for repentance by the blood of Yeshua. Which I did during the time of Holy Communion and the exact moment I uttered the words 'I repent', I heard a pop in my neck and the next thing I knew I can then turn my head without any difficulties whatsoever. I've been set free and this has become yet another valuable lesson to me. I was holding onto something of the past year and cherished it so, even to the point that I'm unwilling to even surrender it to Yahweh even when He asked for it. And thus, I received my just dues but He remains constantly merciful to me in that though He chastises, it is for our betterment. And it has always been. I've let that something go now and I'm become ever free without it, perhaps in due time by the grace of the Lord Yeshua upon me I might receive it again if He so wills to give according to His will and purpose.

[Phm 1:15] For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever;

...

-Tuesday, 23rd January 2018, 2 years 4 months 16 days, 0236

No comments:

Post a Comment