Monday 30 April 2018

Preparing to Wait

It's really early in the morning but it seems like the right time to write for this moment. I am glad, not only because of my circumstances but because I also see that Elohim has not left me alone but in all things and ways Messiah is here with me now even as I write this. His presence is here with me not because I can feel it alone but because He has already promised that He will never leave neither forsake me. Because of that I can boldly say that He is my Helper and that I need not fear whatsoever comes my way. All in all I think it is good now to truly remember and begin to move in the leading and working of the Holy Spirit in me through Him.

The things needed to be done in preparation for the upcoming seminar are vast as they are many and yet in all things I found that I can still smile and enjoy myself doing this because in the end, we do have to enjoy what we do right? It also bears reminding that in every we also ought to know that it is by the empowerment and wise guidance and counsel of the Holy Spirit in and through us that everything is made good and well. Not because of what we say, do, know, or more; but because of what He says, knows, does, and more. Though the demands leading up to this seminar is indeed many, there is a danger to become very high strung because of it. And because of such tension even a slight vibration out of alignment might cause the string to snap, I'm speaking in metaphors of course. But now is the time that when we are flooded we must step back, take a deep breath and call upon the name of the Lord Yeshua. Elohim knows that we are unable to do His work for Him, so we yield to Him that He may fulfil His own work His own way in us.

The reason I write this is because leading up to this seminar I realise that the tension is beginning to run high amongst my seniors but is irregularly unfelt amongst my juniors. Where do I stand, I stand in the rest that He promised us. I realise that the demands are great and expectations are to be met, but in the face of such I can only laugh because I know the uselessness of trying to meet said expectations with the means of man. The bar is set for us, myself more so ever so high that it takes the Messiah Himself to manifest in me so that the work may be done. In these times and seasons I see myself doing less work, in the sense that the strength flows not from myself but from a higher, deeper power in me and because of that, I can rest and enjoy myself through it all. It's like you're sitting in the back of the car as a passenger. You are part of the trip and yet you sightsee and allow your father or mother to drive you, knowing fully that they know what they're doing and that they will take you where you need to go.

Hoh, the words are just flowing out but sometimes I wonder why when I speak the words aren't as smooth as this? Perhaps that too is a great concealed gift from Yahweh to me. Elohim knows I will lord it over myself if I should receive praise for the gift of the tongue. But know because I find my tongue lacking in vocabulary, He receives all the glory when the words do come out. Perspective changes, mindsets and thought patterns are reworked, actions are taken not in faith in strength but faith in Elohim, life begins to flow out from within and you can just look around you and see the glory of Yeshua Messiah filling your whole earth like how the waters fill the seas; indefinitely. Such is living in a supernatural life.

It is a good first lesson. Elohim willing that many more will come from that step. I most certainly know that it will of course, why? Because I believe that the Highest awaits for me that He may yet be gracious to me. Praise Yahweh.

[Isa 30:18-21] And therefore will YAHWEH wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may have mercy upon you: for YAHWEH is an Elohim of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him. For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: He will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when He shall hear it, He will answer thee. And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers: And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

-Tuesday, 1st May 2018, 2 years 7 months 24 days, 0606

No comments:

Post a Comment