Sunday 27 May 2018

Day One of 3

Oh wow, it's been who knows how long that I've since blogged previously. And now I'm starting again once more especially now that I'm here at Port Dickson just to spend my 3 days to seek Yahweh and to just enjoy myself in His presence.

The last few weeks have been pleasant, challenging but altogether enjoyable. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time during the Waiting Upon Yahweh seminar that had just finished a week ago and now at the end of it all I am here just to find time once again to soak yet more in the presence of Elohim. It truly is a beautiful place, Port Dickson is. Even as it's situated next to the sea the air is clean and briny, the ocean blue and its waves calming. As I just sit here at the beach side on my first of three days here I realise that I truly am the favoured one of the Most High. He has given me so much, blessed me with more than just material blessings but even the spiritual blessings in the heavenly places in Messiah. And I realise that I have contentment, satisfaction in everything I set my hands to because He gives me His pleasures all the day long.

Having just arrived here and beginning to settle down I will most definitely use my three days here to the fullest to unwind, read the Bible more, and just to enjoy myself in Yeshua. That's the greatest pleasure I can find, that wherever I go I may enjoy His presence and so much the more for these three days where it's just me and Him. Having had a desire to come back to the prayer house here, its been months since I had returned and I find that this place is reminiscent of my second home long ago in the highlands of Pahang. There's just such a warm, nostalgic sense as soon as I come here that it truly reminds me of times spent in quietude and when they were less of the hustle and bustle.

I am enjoying myself serving Elohim and by no means am I weary of it. What's to be weary about when everyday is a refreshing and a joy to serve the living Elohim? But I also find that in this ministry the spotlight is constantly on each and every one of us, even when we don't think so. So, to find a place of solace just to seek Yahweh as well as the time is indeed a rare but welcomed gift as I believe not just for me but for everyone in this ministry. It is good that we minister to the people as their needs require so as the glory of Messiah may rest upon us but it too is also good that we take time to minister firstly to Elohim that we may receive empowerment to minister to men.
I haven't take such a long leave as this not since I went to the Holy Land, but perhaps this is well needed. I know for myself that I would need this and now I have and am resting myself in the Lord. It is good to just spend three full days of doing nothing save ministering to Him, surely then my soul shall be refreshed. Let it all slide off and let me continue my rest day, praise Yahweh.

-Monday, 28th May 2018, 2 years 8 months 21 days, 1523

No comments:

Post a Comment