Monday 4 June 2018

His Day and Himself

Today is a special day but I've come to realise it's not about me, it's about Yeshua. How that this is the day He formed me and called me from my mother's womb to be His own even before I myself realized it. So ultimately, this is the day which I would want for Yahweh to take completely for Himself. I would rather spend my birthday quietly in the presence of Elohim and close friends and family than for a big bash of it with everyone. In the end, when I first came into this ministry He had already made known to me exceptionally clear that today isn't my own day to do my own things but it is for Him.

[Rom 11:36] For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Amen. And I've realised that today of all days Yahweh will be especislly sovereign over me. For the previous times I've tried to have my fun and in one way or another every time it has been confounded especially today. Truly, Elohim is good in that He has not left me to my own devices but instead especially on today every year He directs me back to Himself in Messiah and for that I am joyful and glad. Though this might be a day for celebration, true but not for me yet for Him Who birthed me and brought me forth. Let's celebrate Him instead of myself because for His purpose and will I am still here and everyday especially on my birthday I am reminded of that: I am only here for 22 years because He wills it and He has His purpose and plan to fulfil in and through me by His Spirit.

It has always been my desire that on today few people would know about it but it would seem contradictory that I would now be writing like this so as to notify others about today, but I have known that today was truly the day of the Lord. The day belonging to the Lord in that I was left not to my own whims but simply to spend my day just ruminating and quietly meditating in Him, waiting upon Him. Having a quiet meal is so satisfying really, I'd rather not have such a large, spectacular bash like others.

I've realised also that people including Christians make a wish on today but I realise I need not to wish. For to wish as I know is to feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that cannot or probably will not happen. I need not wish, I simply ask in the name of Yeshua Messiah in His will and it shall be done.

[1Jn 5:14-15] And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us: And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

I really enjoy this verse much more than others may realise for what purpose they seem to. We have the confidence that whatsoever we ask according to His will He will give us. But I realised just recently that the things He desires to give us are beyond material but immaterial blessings, heavenly gifts beyond earthly means.

[Luk 12:15] And He said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

[Eph 1:3] Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Lord Yeshua Messiah, Who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Messiah:

But you see, when we ask in His will we too have the confidence that He hears but what He desires to give us is of Himself. As it said in the 15th verse that we have the things desired of Him. Meaning that beyond material blessings, it is always and in His will that we ask of Him, for Him so that we may know Him more.

I remember a story I heard of a preacher in India who went to heaven and spoke with Yahweh. He asked the preacher what does he want and he asked for His blessings and all that. Yahweh asked him again if he wants that or Him. In the end, the preacher realised that beyond the gift of life it is the absolute best to have the Life-Giver with him instead and so thus he answered Elohim. Needless to say Elohim was well pleased with that answer.

In this day, I want Him. The fullness of Him in the name of Yeshua. That I may know Him beyond my peers and beyond my own understanding of Him. That I may be filled not with gifts but with the Giver of gifts. That I may be filled overflowing not just with life but with the Life Himself.

[Joh 14:6] Yeshua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

In Yeshua's name. Amen, and thus I shall receive because I know it is His will to give me of Himself.

[1Jn 5:15] And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

-Monday, 4th June 2018, 2 years 8 months 28 days, 2234

And yet, Yahweh of course had different plans yet again. Praise Him. I've been humbled.

-2326

No comments:

Post a Comment